Just a question for political curiosity. Who do you WANT to win the fight? Pacman or Mayweather.

Who do you want to win the fight? Pacman or Mayweather?

• Mayweather

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Pacman

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
We will watch it. My wife is rooting for Pacquiao. I don't care, as long as the fight is good.

Just curious to see this poll turns out.

I had to Google what you were talking about. Before I answer, are either of them gay?

No. However one of them is a very good person, and other has a lengthy rap sheet of beating women.

Of course, one is black and the other is not.

Yet, I see many "fans" of the one that has the lengthy rap sheet. Most of the fans of the wife/woman beating thug, are of course black.

BTW, Pacman is not black.

The question is how anyone could possibly WANT Mayweather to win the fight. Like Stephen A Smith who works for ESPN and a notorious democrat supporter. Oh, did I mention he is black too?

I am wondering why someone like Stephen A Smith WANTS Mayweather to win.

Any guesses?

I had to Google what you were talking about. Before I answer, are either of them gay?

No. However one of them is a very good person, and other has a lengthy rap sheet of beating women.

Yet, I see many "fans" of the one that has the lengthy rap sheet. Most of the fans of the wife/woman beating thug, are of course black.

The question is how anyone could possibly WANT Mayweather to win the fight. Like Stephen A Smith who works for ESPN and a notorious democrat supporter. Oh, did I mention he is black too?

Any guesses?

I don't know, but liberals always end up rooting for evil so I'm sure they can figure it out

Any guesses?

I know very little about boxing, TheOWL. I know they wear gloves, fight in a ring and when the bell rings a referee comes out and breaks it up and that means the round is over. That's about it.

But if what you say is true about this man Mayweather? Then I pray God grants you the desire of your heart and your man wins (pacman). Have a nice evening.

This is not boxing – it is MMA. WAY better IMHO. Boxing is boring. MMA is very interesting as it is far closer to an actual matchup.

I enjoy the fights but I know nothing and do not care at all about the actual fighters.

All of us seniors who are still sentient with a decent memory can remember the weekly boxing on TV during the mid fifties to early sixties. The sponsor may have been Gillette.

All of us seniors who are still sentient with a decent memory can remember the weekly boxing on TV during the mid fifties to early sixties. The sponsor may have been Gillette.

Friday Night fights on NBC sponsored by Gillette and announced by Jimmy Powers and the Wednesday Night fights called by Jack Drees on ABC. Those were back when I actually cared about boxing. Marciano, Walcott, Charles, Graziano, Basilio, Fullmer, etal.

Last edited:

Any guesses?

I know very little about boxing, TheOWL. I know they wear gloves, fight in a ring and when the bell rings a referee comes out and breaks it up and that means the round is over. That's about it.

But if what you say is true about this man Mayweather? Then I pray God grants you the desire of your heart and your man wins (pacman). Have a nice evening.

Mayweather rap sheet.

Criminal convictions

In 2002, Mayweather was charged with two counts of domestic violence and one count of misdemeanor battery. He received a six-month suspended sentence, two days of house arrest and was ordered to perform 48 hours of community service.[162]

In 2004 Mayweather was given a one-year suspended jail sentence, ordered to undergo counseling for "impulse control" and pay a $1,000 fine (or perform 100 hours of community service) after being convicted of two counts of misdemeanor battery against two women.[163]

In 2005 Mayweather pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor battery charge after hitting and kicking a bouncer, receiving a 90-day suspended jail sentence.[164][165]

On September 9, 2010 it was reported that Mayweather was being sought by police for questioning after his former girlfriend, Josie Harris, filed a domestic battery report against him. Harris accused Mayweather of battery in the past, but those charges were dropped in July 2005 after Harris testified that she had lied and that Mayweather had not battered her.[165] Mayweather was taken into custody September 10, 2010, but was released after posting $3,000 bail. Mayweather was initially charged with felony theft (stemming from the disappearance of Harris's mobile phone); on September 16 two felony coercion charges, one felony robbery charge, one misdemeanor domestic-battery charge and three misdemeanor harassment charges were added.

On December 21, 2011, a judge sentenced Mayweather to serve 90 days in the county jail for battery upon Harris in September 2010. Mayweather reached a deal with prosecutors in which he pled guilty to misdemeanorbatteryin exchange for prosecutors dropping the felony battery charge. Mayweather also pled no contest to two counts of misdemeanor harassment, stemming from threats to his children. In addition to the 90-day sentence Mayweather was ordered to complete 100 hours of community service, a 12-month domestic-violence program and to pay a fine of $2,500.[166] On June 1 Mayweather began serving his county jail sentence,[167] and was released in August 2012.

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bear in mind, people like Stephen A Smith are left wingers. He works for ABC after all. He worked for MSNBC as well.

On the other hand, here are some of the things by Manny Pacquiao.

Pacquiao's reputation for philanthropy and charity is such that trainer Freddie Roach says that, "My biggest concern with Manny is that he might give it all way. He is that generous.''

"I want to be a good, honest public servant,'' Pacquiao says. "I want to help people with their everyday needs. I have felt what (many Filipinos) are feeling because I have been there. Boxing is a sport where you hurt people. In politics, you serve them.''

"He gives third-world people the feeling that they can advance,'' Arum says. "This is a kid who sold candy on the streets of Manila, who had to fight his way against all the other hungry Filipinos. He taught himself (English) and he ran for Congress. His is an unbelievable story — something even a huckster like me couldn't make up.''

Yet, most blacks, overwhelmingly, cheer for Mayweather.

Funny.

Any guesses?
Wow, you really seem to have a chip on your shoulder regarding "the Blacks". Seek help!

I do hope that Pacquiao scores a KO on Mayweather after kicking his ass for 11 rounds. Pacquiao is a good guy and Mayweather seems like an asshole. Both are talented but I will go with the Southpaw who actually fights.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back