Trump Just a joke

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Trump now says that the IQ challenge to Tillerson as just a joke. Wow. It's called backing down, folks. It's also called not manning up. The bottom line is he ain't as smart as he likes to claim. He obviously took a test at one tie and didn't do very well. Bigly!

You know, I'd like to see Trump, Tillerson and Conway all get up and play a game of Jeopardy!

Would be interesting to see the scores at the end of the game.

You moonbats are the most humorless bunch of cocksuckers on the planet.

You do know these guys are friends right? You think they're not manipulating you tools?

Wait....

Sorry....

I did not mean to imply that you can think.

When I saw the title of your thread:

"Just a joke"

I thought the entire text of the OP was going to be:

"Trump"

You do know these guys are friends right? You think they're not manipulating you tools?

Wait....

Sorry....

Your ignorance is showing. I'm guessing you flunked out of Trump U., right?

Trump now says that the IQ challenge to Tillerson as just a joke. Wow. It's called backing down, folks. It's also called not manning up. The bottom line is he ain't as smart as he likes to claim. He obviously took a test at one tie and didn't do very well. Bigly!
Don IS the joke.

Wait....

Sorry....

I would agree Don is manipulating someone, yeah.

What is a joke is that anyone took it seriously, and that anyone cares....at all.
What is also a joke is that there are what, at least 5 threads on this.
The media elites LOVE that you all are so interested in white noise like this. It is meaningless distraction. And, sadly, it works like a charm.

What is a joke is that anyone took it seriously, and that anyone cares....at all.
The media elites LOVE that you all are so interested in white noise like this. It is meaningless distraction. And, sadly, it works like a charm.
But do not forget, that your loving Donnie started all of this by running his mouth in an effort to get back at Tillerson. He is a moron, bigly. But then again, he doesn't really have a job to do, so he just mouths off, creating distractions, trying to keep Russia out of the spotlight. Covfefe.

But do not forget, that your loving Donnie started all of this by running his mouth in an effort to get back at Tillerson. He is a moron, bigly. But then again, he doesn't really have a job to do, so he just mouths off, creating distractions, trying to keep Russia out of the spotlight. Covfefe.

Wow...your lost in the white noise.
That is all you know.

Forum List

Back