Just a G-pas comment

A

archangel

My grandaughter just stopped by...she was cruising the neighborhood following her friends..they passed by the Middle School...and her old coach Mr.M yelled at her and her friends and said..."Why are ya all honking your horns" He asked my GD and said "Hey there are no hot guys here for you"? She said "And how would you know Mr.P? He just drew a blank look and bowed...

Gotta feel proud to be a G-pa during your young'ns trials! :cof: :)

archangel said:
My grandaughter just stopped by...she was cruising the neighborhood following her friends..they passed by the Middle School...and her old coach Mr.M yelled at her and her friends and said..."Why are ya all honking your horns" He asked my GD and said "Hey there are no hot guys here for you"? She said "And how would you know Mr.P? He just drew a blank look and bowed...

She was asking 'How would Mr. P (no relation) know if there were hot guys or not?'

archangel said:

Huh?

Said1 said:
Are Mr. M and Mr. P gay?

i was confused by this as well if mr M is yelling at her why is she yelling at mr p?

they all seem quite rude....all this yelling and honking

archangel said:

Arch, I'm afraid not quite following your story here, but I really do think it's nice that you and your grandaughter have a close relationship. Many kids never have that bond.

manu1959 said:
i was confused by this as well if mr M is yelling at her why is she yelling at mr p?

they all seem quite rude....all this yelling and honking

just as I figured...Mr.M was her Volleyball coach in Middle School as well as in High School...he has a sense of humor...something evidently lacking in here...Friends were just passing by the Middle School and this happened...I know Mr.M personally he does have a sense of humor...just threw it out to get feedback...I am truly amazed by the comments....good Lord y'all this was a true experience and y'all are looking for a sinister end result...this is exactly why I am now a Independent conservative....geez! :wtf:

archangel said:
just as I figured...Mr.M was her Volleyball coach in Middle School as well as in High School...he has a sense of humor...something evidently lacking in here...Friends were just passing by the Middle School and this happened...I know Mr.M personally he does have a sense of humor...just threw it out to get feedback...I am truly amazed by the comments....good Lord y'all this was a true experience and y'all are looking for a sinister end result...this is exactly why I am now a Independent conservative....geez! :wtf:

who is mr P?

Abbey Normal said:
Arch, I'm afraid not quite following your story here, but I really do think it's nice that you and your grandaughter have a close relationship. Many kids never have that bond.
See, now how could ANYONE want to fight such a nice lady as this? :)

manu1959 said:
who is mr P?

I never said anything about Mr.P...My G-daugther refers to Her teachers by thier Last name initial...ya have to know them personally to relate.... :wtf:

archangel said:
I never said anything about Mr.P...My G-daugther refers to Her teachers by thier Last name initial...ya have to know them personally to relate.... :wtf:

dude your post references a mr M and a mr P......

manu1959 said:
dude your post references a mr M and a mr P......

where in any of my posts do you see a Mr.P referenced..this is a prime example of a need to see what is not there! :wtf:

archangel said:
where in any of my posts do you see a Mr.P referenced..this is a prime example of a need to see what is not there! :wtf:

"And how would you know Mr.P? He just drew a blank look and bowed...

archangel said:
and her old coach Mr.M yelled at her and her friends and said..."Why are ya all honking your horns" He asked my GD and said "Hey there are no hot guys here for you"? She said "And how would you know Mr.P?

Guess you really meant Mr. B. as in "Bud Light".

archangel said:

?

Forum List

Back