Just a clump of cells

Do these people ever think of BUYING a CONDUM? They are LESS than a SIX PACK! Ever hear of personal responsibility...even the poor KNOW right from wrong, and if they can fuck, they KNOW how NOT to get pregnant! You besmirch the name of all POOR WOMEN as IDIOTS!!!

Try reading the links I posted.

More than half the women who have abortions used birth control and STILL got pregnant.

Propaganda, if that were so, they would EVER be able to sell birth control pills! Use you head dumbass!

I have not responded to your insults and abusive comments to this point. Both are indicative of a lack of effective response to the debate. You do not appear to have read my posts or accessed the links I have posted. You just want to heap abuse on those with a better understanding of the realities of abortion than you.

You indicate not the least bit of understanding of life for poor people. And you are unwilling to consider how many babies are being aborted because of dire poverty.

You just want to attack people who do understand that the way to end abortion is to make it unnecessary.

You try to claim the moral high ground while refusing to consider aid to poor families. You judge women who have abortions. These are all indications that you are morally bankrupt and in no position to judge others.

It's easy to care about unborn babies. They're an idea, not a reality. They need nothing from you. They aren't asking YOU to do anything. The living children that are quite rightly the pregnant mother's first priority, are ignored. If she can't work, they'll lose their home. But you don't care about them. You care about that precious zygote.

How hypocritical is that?

So women can't work if they're pregnant?

Someone should mention this to my coworkers, because fully half the women here seem to be pregnant at any given moment. I'm starting to wonder if there's something in the water. Fortunately, I never drink water.

My co-workers had to call my boss to keep me from working while I was in labor, and I returned to my post when my youngest was 3 days old.

More than half the women who have abortions used birth control and STILL got pregnant.

Propaganda, if that were so, they would EVER be able to sell birth control pills! Use you head dumbass!

I have not responded to your insults and abusive comments to this point. Both are indicative of a lack of effective response to the debate. You do not appear to have read my posts or accessed the links I have posted. You just want to heap abuse on those with a better understanding of the realities of abortion than you.

You indicate not the least bit of understanding of life for poor people. And you are unwilling to consider how many babies are being aborted because of dire poverty.

You just want to attack people who do understand that the way to end abortion is to make it unnecessary.

You try to claim the moral high ground while refusing to consider aid to poor families. You judge women who have abortions. These are all indications that you are morally bankrupt and in no position to judge others.

It's easy to care about unborn babies. They're an idea, not a reality. They need nothing from you. They aren't asking YOU to do anything. The living children that are quite rightly the pregnant mother's first priority, are ignored. If she can't work, they'll lose their home. But you don't care about them. You care about that precious zygote.

Unfortunately YOU have evolved as much as a newborn babies brain has! You are a selfish, self consumed, irrational, tart of a woman, that has the typical Liberal pond scum disorder.... SIMPLY AMAZING that everyone on the LEFT has this disorder...just look to the Manchurian muslim to see how it metastases in it's final stages when one has THE POWER!!!

narcissistic-personality-disorder.jpg

YOU truly are scum, caring more about YOU and the supposed POOR, over the HELPLESS, NEEDING, INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS!!!!! You disgust me!

You have become abusive and irrational.

There are no innocent human beings dying. This is a fiction you created in your head to satisfy your outrage that poor people won't breed to your satisfaction.

If have met those who commit themselves to anti-abortion to the same extent I am committed to a woman's right to chose. I am old enough to have seen friends go to back alley abortionists in the days before the Pill was readily available. I remember the days when a woman risked her life to end a pregnancy and I never want to see those days again.

You sir are too wrapped up in your false moral outrage to even consider the real live people for whom mothers make difficult decisions.

Your DENIAL that even a ZYGOTE is a HUMAN is amusing, completely wrong according to scientists and even the 2004 Violence against unborn act. So you have SLUT friends that weren't responsible enough to NOT have to get an abortion...figures, you sound like an old slut to me, and I'm an old man, that well remembers abortions being illegal!

There is NOTHING difficult about you either are on the pill, or you take precautions NOT to get pregnant...or are you suggesting that some women are completely stupid?

Are you suggesting they AREN'T?

How do you rationally or ethically enforce laws the subjugate a woman's right to control her body?

How do you rationally or ethically enforce laws that end the life of unborn children?

It is curious that I never got an answer to this question. Does anyone care to answer it now?
That's because there is no answer. Which is why such a choice is left to the mother to decide. You don't get to decide what is rational or ethical for others.

Wow. How does one live to adulthood in the United States and be so completely clueless about the legal system and what it does?

How do you rationally or ethically enforce laws the subjugate a woman's right to control her body?

How do you rationally or ethically enforce laws that end the life of unborn children?

It is curious that I never got an answer to this question. Does anyone care to answer it now?
That's because there is no answer. Which is why such a choice is left to the mother to decide. You don't get to decide what is rational or ethical for others.

Wow. How does one live to adulthood in the United States and be so completely clueless about the legal system and what it does?

They aren't just clueless about the legal system..they're clueless about right and wrong.

So women can't work if they're pregnant?

Someone should mention this to my coworkers, because fully half the women here seem to be pregnant at any given moment. I'm starting to wonder if there's something in the water. Fortunately, I never drink water.

My co-workers had to call my boss to keep me from working while I was in labor, and I returned to my post when my youngest was 3 days old.

Anyplace where you do most of your job with a desk, phone, and computer is VERY popular with women popping out babies, apparently.

Q

They aren't just clueless about the legal system..they're clueless about right and wrong.

True, which is probably part of their confusion about how society deals with those issues, and why they mistakenly think that society as a whole simply ignores them the way leftists do.

Wonder no more ... the question idiotically tried to blend ethics with law as though they're inextricably tied together. :rolleyes: They're not. Laws are designed to protect and are drawn up, and enforced, by governments. Ethics are values and principles created mostly by society, designed to define right from wrong, and are not legally enforceable. For example, it's not illegal to stiff a waitress who provides good service and good food, but it can be considered unethical. Likewise, in some parts of the country, it's illegal to feed homeless folks, even though many would consider doing so ethical.

The question was based on the false premise that laws are enforced by ethics. It's also based on the false premise that the law is enforced to end the life of an unborn child, when in fact, the law does not enforce any such thing ... in reality, the law is designed to let the mother decide. It doesn't force her to get an abortion. So in legal terms, rationality plays no part in that either; being rationality is subjective and the law is not.

Given the question is based on two false premises, my position stands -- there is no answer. And the law leaves the choice up to the mother's individual standard of ethics and rationale.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back