Just a chit chat thread. Flame Zoners welcome!

You should see the flower arrangements I put out. lol

The one in the pic??? Or is that an internet pic you stole from Better Homes & Garden???

I know how to set a table. I would lose my gay card if I couldn’t.
Ah, but can you SEW??? :)

I can. My 1st instinct is teh redneck hand method, but I do have 3 sewing machines here.

1 pedal and 2 electric. Some of the old thread is kinda rotten.

Yeah, I need to learn the bobbin n stuff for sewing machines.

I usually have to sew buttons back on pants.
We don't need no stinkin' sewing machine. I do everything by hand, lol.

Speaking of Super Bowl...who won? MrG didn't bother to watch this year either. I watched Harry Potter movies. Fixin' to head to bed in a few. Older I get, the more sleepy I am.

Hey GT. Hope all is well with you and yours and the music is till being made. :)

Hello Gracie...good to see you in better circumstance.

No topic, huh?

Well I was just thinking that keyboards should be able to withstand a few cheetoes dammit!

And Dean, i ran across an article the other day about some guy living with just half a brain and thought of you.

Last edited:
Hiya Deanna! Good to see you too!

Nope. No Topic. Just...blathering and chitchatty stuff. :)

I was just over at Twitter. Its so much nicer for me there now. I dumped every person that HAS to post abused animal pics with captions of "abused dog/cat/horse/cow/etc now found loving home". That's all well and good, but I don't wanna see it. Now I don't have to scroll really fast, and I can steal bunches of pretty/cute pics for my WeHeartIt collection. Best thing I have done in ages. :)

I was just over at Twitter. Its so much nicer for me there now. I dumped every person that HAS to post abused animal pics with captions of "abused dog/cat/horse/cow/etc now found loving home". That's all well and good, but I don't wanna see it. Now I don't have to scroll really fast, and I can steal bunches of pretty/cute pics for my WeHeartIt collection. Best thing I have done in ages. :)

I joined twitter when I first got this chromebook, but never used it. Well, one time to give stephen king a razzbury.

About a year ago I lost my fucking mind one night and watched a bunch of those animal videos. I'll never forget them for the rest of my days. I sometimes think if a dog and a human were drowning, I would save the dog and pelt the human with sea slugs.

I joined twitter when I first got this chromebook, but never used it. Well, one time to give stephen king a razzbury.

About a year ago I lost my fucking mind one night and watched a bunch of those animal videos. I'll never forget them for the rest of my days. I sometimes think if a dog and a human were drowning, I would save the dog and pelt the human with sea slugs.

Was it a raspberry for typos in one of his books? :mad:

Who publishes this asshole? Can they not fix that shit b4 it goes to print? :blowup:

Who publishes this asshole? Can they not fix that shit b4 it goes to print? :blowup:

LOL! No, typos don't bother me much. After all, I make up words alla time. I don't recall now the exact quote, but it was a shittyshit snark he must of stolen front pages of the DNC playbook.

Beer may have been involved. :4_13_65:

Plus I was already feeling peevish about his last book. What a chunk of shit that is.

This is coming from a gal that has every book he's ever written since my mom ought the first one for me as a young teen.

That pissant in pants!

LOL! No, typos don't bother me much. After all, I make up words alla time. I don't recall now the exact quote, but it was a shittyshit snark he must of stolen front pages of the DNC playbook.

Beer may have been involved. :4_13_65:

Plus I was already feeling peevish about his last book. What a chunk of shit that is.

This is coming from a gal that has every book he's ever written since my mom ought the first one for me as a young teen.

That pissant in pants!

IMO, he's a drug-addled sicko motherfucker! I would not let him near my kids or family.

Hey guys! I was reading that new chicks intro thread and was busting a gut at how JustAnotherNut and aaronleland were going back and forth....then mdk popped up, then Lucy Hamilton who I haven't seen in forever and ya know what? I miss you guys! Even OldLady who thinks I hate her, but I don't. We just don't see eye to eye, is all.

Anyway..talk about Pizza, Anchovies, Gitmo, gaydars, poofy blue thingies, etc...so I can see you guys in one place since I am not here as much as I used to be. Y'all are missed...and y'all are my family now although I only get to see ya's once in a while now. And I never see the FZ'ers anymore cuz they stay down there and I can never enter the place again..so I hope they come up here to visit.

So....MDK....whatcha think about Latrice coming back and outliving Manilla? Shame, that. I like Latrice...but I like Manilla better.
:11_2_1043:

I, too, used to read every book he put out....until he got the TDS bullshit and the crap he spews nowadays. And come on...anyone that thinks up the crap he does HAS to have some hidden part that revels in fantasizing in doing the very things he considers "horror". Who think that shit up? Crazy dangerous people, thats who.

Kinda like a boss asked me once "do you know how to steal from this store?" (stupid question).
My Answer : Of course I do. How else can I catch assholes from stealing from us???

Forum List

Back