Just 35 Years.

If you believe you are the center of the universe, you will play God. Even take life that was your creation.

If there is one thing children should teach you is that you are not only not the center of the universe, you should have no time to even be in the universe.

Last edited:
I'd say we'll be reading of her death in the near future.

Let's just hope she lives in her own hell in jail, and hears their screams every night. Though I doubt somebody that would do something like this has any guilt inside them, I'm sure they have black hearts, and are dead inside.

Investigators believe she dumped her children from the Sellwood Bridge in May in revenge against her estranged husband.

Why should the taxpayers continue to support this monster? I'll never understand that. Just put her to death and be done with it.

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnn.

The mother that murders her own children is so crazy that imposing the death penalty is probably a welcome relief from his madness.

Of course we can understand why some of us want her to die, but how does that serve justice?

If you're seeking punishment of this woman, then keeping her alive seems the less humane approach.

Think about it.

Could you kill your kids?

How fucking crazy would you have to be to do that?

Well?

So how sane do you suppose she is?

Investigators believe she dumped her children from the Sellwood Bridge in May in revenge against her estranged husband.

Why should the taxpayers continue to support this monster? I'll never understand that. Just put her to death and be done with it.

The cheapest way would be to throw her off highest bridge.

Forum List

Back