Just 16 House Republicans can unseat the Cowardly Lion as Speaker of the House!!

I don't know why you fight against the only people who are trying to keep us from total economic collapse so hard.

They aren't trying hard enough. This country was built on compromise. A lack of compromise on both sides will destroy America.

Clayton, your definition of responsible government is to kowtow to the desires of the Democrats.

Who do you think you're fooling, anyway?

My definition is, "The election's over, let's hammer out a comprimise that resolves the problem."

Which the GOP has refused to do. Instead, they've opposed anything Obama has proposed, even if it was something they were previously for.

Good morning, bigot.

Bigotry has nothing to do with someone seeking compromise and such a stupid comment has no place in a serious discussion - and there is little more serious at the moment than the issue before the House of Representatives.

Speaker Boehner is ineffective and is not a leader. A leader has a vision and is able to convince followers of that vision; the speaker appears to me to be firmly focused on saving his job and little else. In fact he seems to have asked the question most ineffective leaders ask themselves ("How does this effect me?") and found no answer. So he defaults to blaming the president.

Boehner should bring the Senate Bill up for a vote, and tell his caucus to vote their conscience and how he will vote. Leaders take risks and win or lose, they garner respect. Boehner has lost much he may have had; he's not evil, he's weak, and has one chance to prove otherwise.

Last edited:
My definition is, "The election's over, let's hammer out a comprimise that resolves the problem."

Which the GOP has refused to do. Instead, they've opposed anything Obama has proposed, even if it was something they were previously for.

Good morning, bigot.

Bigotry has nothing to do with someone seeking compromise and such a stupid comment has no place in a serious discussion - .
Go blow yourself.

Good morning, bigot.

Bigotry has nothing to do with someone seeking compromise and such a stupid comment has no place in a serious discussion - .
Go blow yourself.

I see you've hooked up with Rabbi and Warrior (warbler); what is it with you guys and your fascination with the male organ? Honestly, I care not what you do in private, but show some class when posting.

The dirty trick democrats are well supported by Soros' tax exempt Media Matters and with the cooperation of the left wing media the DNC makes LBJ look like an amateur. Left wing propaganda is stronger and more skilled than the Nazi's ever were. Don't fall for it.

The dirty trick democrats are well supported by Soros' tax exempt Media Matters and with the cooperation of the left wing media the DNC makes LBJ look like an amateur. Left wing propaganda is stronger and more skilled than the Nazi's ever were. Don't fall for it.

Which has what to do with Boehner being a crappy speaker?

Forum List

Back