Jussie Smollet Indicted on 6 counts of disorderly conduct

Chicago Weather January 29, 2019
A wind chill advisory is in effect until 6 p.m. Tuesday, followed by a wind chill warning through noon Thursday, as temperatures are expected to reach as low as 23 below zero Tuesday night into Wednesday morning, with wind chills ranging from 30 to 55 below

Abel and Ola Osundairo, the brothers from Nigeria, aren't going to be hanging out in that weather waiting to commit a crime on some D list actor. Jussie needs a class in plausible story telling.

Another failed hoax so that’s 1-35 on that tally and 26-1 on the Clinton tally thus numbers are real bad for Libbies. So they avoid those statistical facts and tell us we are reading the numbers wrong or are racists, white superdupers, Orange men……..

FB_IMG_1639163735320.jpg

Here's the concern I have.

He insists on a Chicago Jury.

Then his lawyer gets up there and reminds EVERYONE that Jason van Dyke shot LaQuan McDonald 16 times and only got three years. They'll remind the jury of every bit of misconduct by the Chicago Police Department.

then they'll say, "Do you really believe anything these guys say, my brothers?"
The answer: Yes.

Cool thread, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:

...and the filthy ass Negro kid that shot up a school is at home playing video games.
Hey, hold there for a second, I want to use you as an example of something.

I don't believe one damn word you say. Then in classic leftist fashion you omit the fact that your President and VP whore used the hoax to attack Trump and set your queer pawn up as a martyr. Everything you maggots touch turns political and is a lie.

The problem is that after three years of Trump's ugly racial rhetoric, an attack like the one that happened to Smollett was plausible. You know, like the post above, where that kind of rhetoric someone thinks is okay.

The problem is that after three years of Trump's ugly racial rhetoric, an attack like the one that happened to Smollett was plausible. You know, like the post above, where that kind of rhetoric someone thinks is okay.
So Trump created Smellit?
We got it

Webb didn't find any wrongdoing on Fox's part.

The problem with charging Smollet for what is essentially a misdemeanor is that he can argue that double jeopardy is attached, since he already plead out on these charges.
Don't quit yer day job, Matlock.

Yup, they want their pound of flesh.

Jussie Smollett accused of lying to CPD, indicted on 6 counts of disorderly conduct

CHICAGO - In a story FOX 32 News broke first, former “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett was indicted Tuesday in Chicago by special prosecutor Dan Webb, stemming from the alleged racist and anti-gay attack on him that occurred in January of 2019.

Smollett is due in court February 24 at the Criminal Court Building at 26th and California. Webb said in a statement that Smollett faces six felony counts of disorderly conduct, charges that stem from four separate false reports that he gave to police in which he contended he was a victim of a hate crime “knowing that he was not the victim of a crime.”

This strikes me as Dan Webb (a Republican) trying to sandbag Kim Fox, who is up for re-election next month.

So you are going to charge someone with something that almost always brings no jail time, especially for a first time offender, who has deep pockets to drag out a court case?

"But, but, but he said bad things about Trump Supporters!!!"

Those are felony charges. He's a convicted felon now. That moves him up like three notches in the DemoKKKrat hierarchy, right?

Liar. Give us an example of "Trump's ugly racial rhetoric".

Everything is racist to you stupid Moon Bats.

I don't understand all of this uproar over ONE passive-aggressive black fag attempting to further racial division in the country.
See it for what it is, and move on.

hahahhah what ugly racial rhetoric? Did he call an African- American a negro?

Forum List

Back