Jury Duty!! IDK.. Yay? Or Nay? Tips Please!

I served about 2 years ago and I'm glad I did.

An illegal alien was robbed at gunpoint and he went to the police to pres charges (weirdest scene was the illegal alien exiting the courtroom after he testified and no one stopping him). When we returned the verdict, the kids family was in the back and they were besides themselves, they just "knew" there was no way a mostly white jury was going to understand that the po-leece fucked up but on all the major count we returned a "not Guilty" verdict and the kids family shed tears of joy and praised God, or Allah, i couldn't tell.

So serve, please.

Good job Frank

I was the lone juror holding out to acquit him on all charges but he was caught in the process of doing something illegal so we convicted him on the "lessest" of the lesser crimes

I served about 2 years ago and I'm glad I did.

An illegal alien was robbed at gunpoint and he went to the police to pres charges (weirdest scene was the illegal alien exiting the courtroom after he testified and no one stopping him). When we returned the verdict, the kids family was in the back and they were besides themselves, they just "knew" there was no way a mostly white jury was going to understand that the po-leece fucked up but on all the major count we returned a "not Guilty" verdict and the kids family shed tears of joy and praised God, or Allah, i couldn't tell.

So serve, please.

Good job Frank

I was the lone juror holding out to acquit him on all charges but he was caught in the process of doing something illegal so we convicted him on the "lessest" of the lesser crimes

Maybe this is obvious to the others, but I'm confused. Why, if he was caught redhanded breaking the law, were you holding out for acquittal on all charges?

Forum List

Back