Jury awards hotel dishwasher $21 million, finding employer violated her BS religious anus rights'

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
A former hotel dishwasher has been awarded $21.5 million in damages after a jury found that her previous employer violated her religious rights.

Marie Jean Pierre, 60, sued the Park Hotels & Resorts, accusing the group of violating her civil rights by firing her for being unable to work on Sundays, the Miami Herald reported Wednesday.

Pierre, who had worked as a dishwasher at the Conrad Miami Hotel, had requested from the beginning of her employment that she have Sundays off to participate in Christian missionary work to help the poor, according to NBC News.

"I love God,” she told the local NBC affiliate. “No work on Sunday, because Sunday I honor God."
Jury awards hotel dishwasher $21 million after finding employer violated her religious rights

:dunno: I say Follower of fake gods/lords & MAGA DOPers approves of this, rightie'?
Or you disapprove of this, as it's a black female dishwasher?
Will the great Douche tweet about this for the DOPers?

What a load of shit. She deserves to be fired if she refuses do her job, when they need her to.

Good for her!

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

— Exodus 20:8-11

....and next we get to hear from some Godless heathen "But nobody knows what day the Sabbath falls on...meow meow woof woof..."

A former hotel dishwasher has been awarded $21.5 million in damages after a jury found that her previous employer violated her religious rights.

Marie Jean Pierre, 60, sued the Park Hotels & Resorts, accusing the group of violating her civil rights by firing her for being unable to work on Sundays, the Miami Herald reported Wednesday.

Pierre, who had worked as a dishwasher at the Conrad Miami Hotel, had requested from the beginning of her employment that she have Sundays off to participate in Christian missionary work to help the poor, according to NBC News.

"I love God,” she told the local NBC affiliate. “No work on Sunday, because Sunday I honor God."
Jury awards hotel dishwasher $21 million after finding employer violated her religious rights

:dunno: I say Follower of fake gods/lords & MAGA DOPers approves of this, rightie'?
Interesting...did she have that request in writing? And was it approved? If so, she's got them.

And where in the hell does a jury get $21 million dollars in damages?! There’s no way in hell this woman would have made that kind of money washing dishes; even if they hadn’t fired her. Even if she lived to be two hundred years old... WTF?!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Good for her!

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

Exodus 20:8-11
Butt, butt it's a black female. That's not DOPer rightie'. Or you're telling the fake lord is colored?

Good for her!

Problem is... she wasn’t asking for Saturday’s off. She was complaining about Sunday. The first day of the week...

And where in the hell does a jury get $21 million dollars in damages?! There’s no way in hell this woman have made that kind of money washing dishes; even if they hadn’t fired her. Even if she lived to be two hundred years old... WTF?!
Owners of dishwasher services make millions.

What utter nonsense. Then my religion says I have to make $10,000/hour. I will inform my employer of this immediately!

Good for her!

Exodus 20:8-11
Butt, butt it's a black female. That's not DOPer rightie'. Or you're telling the fake lord is colored?

See how your own racism works? You automatically assume that because someone is a conservative, a Republican, or a Trump-supporter, that they hate black people. And that nobody has the right to be "inclusive" and "tolerant" except for your zipperheds. Because you're the smartest and most lovable people on this planet, right?

Are you not even aware of your own bigotry, racism, and prejudice?

I do not agree with this.
I also dont agree with the OPs disingenuous horseshit. If this was a muslim he would be calling trump a racist and saying cons are destroying society.

Interesting...did she have that request in writing? And was it approved? If so, she's got them.

"Park Hotels & Resorts is a real estate investment trust focused on hotel properties, based in Tysons, Virginia. It was formed in 2017 as a spin-off from Hilton Worldwide."

Seems they did not update the Whitey only rules are rightie' before getting tagged.
Butt, butt the lord feels blacks are worth less than whitey. I guess the DOPers can address this for USMB. They should call in the great Douche.. VP Dence to explain this for them..

Last edited:

Really? And on what do you base that assumption?

Good for her!

....and next we get to hear from some Godless heathen "But nobody knows what day the Sabbath falls on...meow meow woof woof..."

What are you, retarded?

If she doesn't want to work Sundays, then the appropriate thing for her to do is to make her acceptance of the job offer contingent on having that day off. If they say they can't meet that requirement, then she should have refused the job and taken another one.

They are not obligated to modify their job to suit her whims, and they certainly don't owe her any money for refusing to do so.

Forum List

Back