Jury Acquits Texas Mother Who Killed Sons

Originally posted by Avatar4321
She committed a crime and justice is blind to whether or not she is mentally ill or not (Still say mental illness is used as a cop out) Justice demands that the guilty pay for their crimes. She is guilty. She is at fault. Justice cannot be denied.

Didn't I say that?

NO SANE MOTHER COULD DO THIS

I actually disagree with this statement. Whereas you or I may not be able to sanely kill our children, it has been done. Susan Smith is a perfect example. She rolled her children off a bank in a car into a lake and drowned them. She was sane enough to make a story and lie to the American public to their face.

If this woman was insane, then she should not have known what she did was wrong. After killing her children, she called 911. Justice will not be served. She will be living in a mental institution for the rest of her natural life, she denied that same right to her children.

She needs to be hung by a short rope from a tall tree. While being stoned.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
I actually disagree with this statement. Whereas you or I may not be able to sanely kill our children, it has been done. Susan Smith is a perfect example. She rolled her children off a bank in a car into a lake and drowned them. She was sane enough to make a story and lie to the American public to their face.

If this woman was insane, then she should not have known what she did was wrong. After killing her children, she called 911. Justice will not be served. She will be living in a mental institution for the rest of her natural life, she denied that same right to her children.

She needs to be hung by a short rope from a tall tree. While being stoned.

OK. So maybe 'sane' isn't the correct word. I think that any person who is intentionally able to kill another is not in their right mind, even tho' they are aware of what they're doing. Maybe 'evil' is the more correct. Either way, it should be punishable by death. These kinds of people would not benefit from sitting in prison contemplating their actions. They have no conscience.

Originally posted by Joz
OK. So maybe 'sane' isn't the correct word. I think that any person who is intentionally able to kill another is not in their right mind, even tho' they are aware of what they're doing. Maybe 'evil' is the more correct. Either way, it should be punishable by death. These kinds of people would not benefit from sitting in prison contemplating their actions. They have no conscience.

A few months after she began her sentence, Susan Smith was having an affair with a male prison guard. You can see how broken up she was over her kids.

Forum List

Back