Junior's summer vacation

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
At his Texas Versailles, Dubbyuh does little more than spout platitudes to the families of thoise who have lost loved ones in Iraq.

<blockquote>"We will stay the course; we will complete the job in Iraq."</blockquote>

Cold comfort to those whose loved ones died in the service of their country in pursuit of dubious goals. Too little, too late for those whose courage, honor and belief in their country has been made a mockery of by this president.

Cindy Sheehan is one such person. The founder of <a href=http://www.gsfp.org/>Gold Star Families for Peace</a>, she stands vigil outside Dubbyuh's Texas hide-away waiting for answers from the president who sent her son to die for a cause now known to be false. WMD's were the casus beli, since shown to be nothing more than the product of cherry-picked, over spun and fabricated intel.

Apparently, Junior has better things to do than to provide an honest answer to Mrs. Sheehan, and the rest of the country. There's alot of brush to be cleared down there on the ranch, they must be flying in C-130's loaded with it, and Junior is simply too busy dealing with that critical issue. Instead, he sends a couple of underlings to speak with Mrs. Sheehan.

The other reason, and a far more likely one in my humble opinion, is that Junior is little more than a spineless worm who is all too willing to sacrifice others (<i>especially if they can't afford the price tag that accompanies this pay to play administration</i>) to achieve his goals. So, neither Mrs. Sheehan nor America can expect any answers from Junior or his playmates any time soon.

Bullypulpit said:
At his Texas Versailles, Dubbyuh does little more than spout platitudes to the families of thoise who have lost loved ones in Iraq.

<blockquote>"We will stay the course; we will complete the job in Iraq."</blockquote>

Cold comfort to those whose loved ones died in the service of their country in pursuit of dubious goals. Too little, too late for those whose courage, honor and belief in their country has been made a mockery of by this president.

Cindy Sheehan is one such person. The founder of <a href=http://www.gsfp.org/>Gold Star Families for Peace</a>, she stands vigil outside Dubbyuh's Texas hide-away waiting for answers from the president who sent her son to die for a cause now known to be false. WMD's were the casus beli, since shown to be nothing more than the product of cherry-picked, over spun and fabricated intel.

Apparently, Junior has better things to do than to provide an honest answer to Mrs. Sheehan, and the rest of the country. There's alot of brush to be cleared down there on the ranch, they must be flying in C-130's loaded with it, and Junior is simply too busy dealing with that critical issue. Instead, he sends a couple of underlings to speak with Mrs. Sheehan.

The other reason, and a far more likely one in my humble opinion, is that Junior is little more than a spineless worm who is all too willing to sacrifice others (<i>especially if they can't afford the price tag that accompanies this pay to play administration</i>) to achieve his goals. So, neither Mrs. Sheehan nor America can expect any answers from Junior or his playmates any time soon.

And just what would you have him say?
His statement may be cold but guess what...it's reality.

Too much political baggage with this woman especially given that he has already met with her once.She is nothing more than a poster child for the anti-war crowd and an disingenous one at that.

Shattered said:
Wake up, Bully.. Yesterdays discussion...and the day before.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23897

He already met with her previously... Now she's changing her tune.. Why?

Yes, Dubbyuh met her before, but the George "Bring 'em on" Bush didn't answer any questions then either. He lacks the basic decency and courage to face Mrs. Sheehan, or any other grieving family, and give them straight answers.

Bullypulpit said:
Yes, Dubbyuh met her before, but the George "Bring 'em on" Bush didn't answer any questions then either. He lacks the basic decency and courage to face Mrs. Sheehan, or any other grieving family, and give them straight answers.

Dude, are you even listening to what you say. He met her but he doesnt have the courage to face her? How do you contradict yourself so quickly and not make your head blow up?

Bullypulpit said:
Horse puckey....and you know it too. There is no way ANY president could or should meet with the parents of a single military caualty. To expect such merely reveals another aspect of the campaign to make the current administration look bad...and you know that too! It has nothing to do with decency or courage.

Bullypulpit said:

He met her when she was a mother grieving the loss of her son.

Now she is the founder of an anti-war group, who is being backed by MoveOn.org and other anti-Bush groups.

I am sorry for her loss, but now she is just another anti-war activist.

Her son's death has been lost in all those; perhaps because of the agenda of others.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
Bullypulpit said:

Is this your original writing? If not, please cite the author for us.

Forum List

Back