Junior goes to India - patronises poor people

Donald Trump Jr. says he likes poor people in India because they 'smile'

Donald Trump Jr, praised India's poor people for their smiles during a visit to the country to promote his family's real estate empire and more than $1bn (£720m) worth of luxury Trump Tower projects in four cities.

"I don't want to be glib but you can see the poorest of the poor and there is still a smile on a face," Mr Trump told US cable channel, CNBC's Indian affiliate. "It is a different spirit than that which you see in other parts of the world, and I think there is something unique about that."

Gotta luv dem smiling darkies................

Interestingly -

Full-page glossy newspaper ads trumpeting Mr Trump's arrival also tempted buyers to reserve a flat, paying a booking fee of about $38,000 (£27,000) to "join Mr Donald Trump Jr for a conversation and dinner" on Friday. The buyers' dinner has raised conflict of interest concerns and charges by watchdog groups.

Interesting that the trumps use their celebrity status to further their business interests.
What kind of insufferable douchebag sees racism in a complement?

A leftist insufferable douchebag.

good job in keeping the furnace of hate going. fucking bigot
I didnt mention racism . You did. You dont have to go to India for racism. Its alive and well on this thread.

oh gee-----a sensitive limey

Donald Trump Jr, praised India's poor people for their smiles during a visit to the country to promote his family's real estate empire and more than $1bn (£720m) worth of luxury Trump Tower projects in four cities.

"I don't want to be glib but you can see the poorest of the poor and there is still a smile on a face," Mr Trump told US cable channel, CNBC's Indian affiliate. "It is a different spirit than that which you see in other parts of the world, and I think there is something unique about that."

Interestingly -

Full-page glossy newspaper ads trumpeting Mr Trump's arrival also tempted buyers to reserve a flat, paying a booking fee of about $38,000 (£27,000) to "join Mr Donald Trump Jr for a conversation and dinner" on Friday. The buyers' dinner has raised conflict of interest concerns and charges by watchdog groups.

Interesting that the trumps use their celebrity status to further their business interests.

Note how much of your op is you presenting opinions of his words and actions as though they are fact.

The guy complimented them on having a positive spirit and you and your ilk attack him.

Like I've always said, it does not matter what we republicans do or don't do, you will attack and smear us regardless.

So, we should not even concern ourselves with the likes of you and just do what we know is right.
He was being patronising and insensitive.

That is your subjective opinion.

Your link title, says that Mr Trump likes "poor people in India BECAUSE they smile".

That's you and yours thinking your can read his mind, and then holding his responsible for the things you imagine you know about him.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Interestingly -

/----/ Just curious Tommy. What was your reaction to Hillary using a negro dialect when speaking to an African American audience?

I remember that speech -------I WANTED TO SLAP HER IDIOT FACE. I found her badly done
mimic----OFFENSIVE----she might as well have put on BLACK FACE and tap danced

Interestingly -

I guess it is an improvement

Lil Donnie didn't call India a shithole country

Interestingly -

/----/ Just curious Tommy. What was your reaction to Hillary using a negro dialect when speaking to an African American audience?

Hillary was quoting an African American writer in the dialect he had written

What did you expect her to say?

Interestingly -

Hillary was quoting an African American writer in the dialect he had written

What did you expect her to say?

/----/ Oh imagine the outcry if a Republican had tried that. She was condescending and insulting, but that's OK for a democRAT

Interestingly -

Note how much of your op is you presenting opinions of his words and actions as though they are fact.

The guy complimented them on having a positive spirit and you and your ilk attack him.

Like I've always said, it does not matter what we republicans do or don't do, you will attack and smear us regardless.

So, we should not even concern ourselves with the likes of you and just do what we know is right.
He was being patronising and insensitive.
liar

Lol what part about this is offensive?

I am Indian and I have much the same observation whenever I venture back home. The impoverished in that country smile and appreciate life’s simplistic nuances in a way that the middle class/wealthy, snobbish elitist Indian assholes never could....and it’s hilarious that Donald Trump Jr. is making this astute observation lmao. He belongs with the latter himself!

It’s something i myself could possibly never do, but whatevs.

Lol what part about this is offensive?

I am Indian and I have much the same observation whenever I venture back home. The impoverished in that country smile and appreciate life’s simplistic nuances in a way that the middle class/wealthy, snobbish elitist Indian assholes never could....and it’s hilarious that Donald Trump Jr. is making this astute observation lmao. He belongs with the latter himself!

It’s something i myself could possibly never do, but whatevs.

in the course of my dull long life-----I have socialized with many Indians in the
USA-----in college---indian students. -------those who grew up poor had the
SAME NEGATIVE notion of their fellows-------who had big time luxuries such as
western clothes and even-----a MOTOR CYCLE----------real tension

Forum List

Back