June shows "rapid" cooling of temperatures!!!

This thread is a perfect example of the reality denying, anti-science insanity of the astroturfed cult of AGW denial created by the fossil fuel industry. No surprise that the OP was started by the demented troll KookPuke, or that the source is Rush Limpdick's former butt boy and stooge for Sen. Inhofe (the fossil fuel industry's bought-and-paid-for member of Congress), Marc Morano, who was named "Climate Change Misinformer of the Year" in 2012.

In the real world....

2016 breaking records in two climate change indicators
Global temperatures at record highs; Arctic sea ice levels at record lows
World Bulletin / News Desk

July 20, 2016
(excerpts)
NASA scientists said Tuesday that 2016 is already breaking records in two key bellwether markers of climate change: global surface temperatures and the amount of sea ice in the Arctic Ocean. Each of the first six months of 2016 were record breaking with every month from January to June recording the warmest respective temperatures globally since recordkeeping began in 1880. The period was also the warmest six-month span on record. The average temperature around the world was 1.3 degrees Celsius (2.4 degrees Fahrenheit) warmer than in the late 1800s.

NASA made the discoveries by analyzing ground-based observations and satellite data. While the record high temperatures caused alarm, scientists were mostly disheartened by the fact the data showcases a warming trend that stretches back decades. "While the El Nino event in the tropical Pacific this winter gave a boost to global temperatures from October onwards, it is the underlying trend which is producing these record numbers," said NASA scientist Gavin Schmidt in a statement.

The Arctic Circle is warming faster than the rest of the planet, scientists added. At the peak of the summer melt season this year, the span of sea ice coating the Arctic Ocean was 40 percent less than in the early 1980s. Arctic sea ice appears to have been decreasing steadily at a rate of 13.4 percent each decade since the late 1970s. “It has been a record year so far for global temperatures, but the record high temperatures in the Arctic over the past six months have been even more extreme,” according to NASA sea ice researcher Walt Meier. “This warmth as well as unusual weather patterns has led to the record low sea ice extents so far this year.

The satellite measurements display clear cooling.....actually, alarmingly "rapid" cooling s0ns!!:2up: Plus we all know that NASA fudges the data so.........

All the time now we are receiving confirmation of "the pause", now nearing 2 decades old!!!

Means:oops-28: for the AGW religion.

The satellite measurements display clear cooling.....actually, alarmingly "rapid" cooling.

And the troll KookPuke once again displays his insanity....

In the real world.....

June 2016 Was 2nd Warmest June in Satellite Record: Global Temperature Trend Update
Global climate trend since Nov. 16, 1978: +0.12 C per decade

Reason.com
Ronald Bailey
Jul. 1, 2016
(excerpts)
Although global temperatures fell rapidly from May to June as the El Niño Pacific Ocean warming event fades, June 2016 was nonetheless the second warmest June in the satellite temperature record, according to the press release from the University of Alabama Huntsville. June 2016 trailed June 1998 by 0.23 C, according to Dr. John Christy, director of the Earth System Science Center at UAH.

LOL..from idiots own post above!!!!

"Although global temperatures fell rapidly from May to June as the El Niño Pacific Ocean warming event fades"

:boobies: :bye1: :boobies: :bye1: :boobies: :bye1: :boobies: :bye1: :boobies:
You cant fix stupid...

But then we know about the fictitious narrative of AGW..

so much winning Billy.......this is getting like shooting rats in a sump. Or here is a better analogy...........

I put a big old pumpkin out about 20 paces. The AGW bozo puts a similar sized pumpkin out about 20 paces. The AGW bozo fires his pellet gun into his pumpkin and I fire my sabot slug out of my Maverick 88. The AGW bozo proclaims, "Look at the epic damage I did to my pumpkin compared to what you did to yours!!!!":coffee:

From my link on page 1 >> This gives a 2-month temperature fall of -0.37 deg. C, which is the second largest in the 37+ year satellite record…the largest was -0.43 deg. C in Feb. 1988.

Also....the temperature trend since December '15 has been steadily :lmao:DOWN:lmao: ( see graph in link )

'Rapid cooling' underway: Big Drop In Earth’s June Temperatures According To Satellites

So what we have here from another AGW k00k is the whole pidgoen shitting on the chessboard, declaring victory and flying away!!:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

Forum List

Back