JUNE & JULY school fees is totally burden to salaried class

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
JUNE & JULY school fees is totally burden to salaried class
I want to drawn the attention of the EDUCATION DEPT and seek help from Governor of Sind and Education Minister to stop taking advance June and July school fees which is totally a burden especially to salaried class.

As those who are working in private organization never get 2 months advance salary? Then why school demanding 2 months advance school fee in the end of May 2012 for June and July is totally injustice and extra burden for middle class people.

I give suggestion instead of charging 2 months advance fees school must charged 1 month’s fee for 2 months holidays and remaining 1 month school should bear the expenses. I request to all concern authority to give instruction and asked to only charge 1 month advance fees but the question is in this corrupt country that is sincere to adopt and apply this for the benefit especially to salaried class people.

I totally oppose and condemn charging advance fees for 2 months in May 2012 is big liability and torture from the private school than why Education Dept remain silence and speechless in this occasion, proof have no courage to stop wrong things which itself too bad and paining, than our leaders not observer this thing should be stop from which salaried class only benefited.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Forum List

Back