Jump off the Seahawks bandwagon?

I believe the game is a tossup.

However, due to the Pete Carroll factor, I believe the Redskins will win. Never underestimate the tomfoolery of Pete Carroll.

You have a point. I watched Carroll turn national championships into losses at USC. In fact he seemed to have no answer for an earlier version of RG III - Vince Young in the Texas-USC 2006 title game.

Would have won that game except for a stupid play call by OC Kiffin leaving Bush out of the play. Now back to the OP. Seattle's speed, size and swagger on D against a gimpy kneed RGIII? Surprised the line is only 3.

It may just be me but from what I have seen today...the Seahawks may be the only team ready to put on a show this weekend. So far the best football today was from the High School all American kids.

If WASH plays as badly as the Texans, Cincy, Minn or GB Seattle may set a scoring record for a first round wild card playoff game.

The only time we went for the Redskins is when Rypien played there and that's only because he graduated from the same high school as me. My brother has actually golfed with him.

uve7u2en.jpg

This is your last chance on this forum before Russel Wilson bloooooooooooows up in your face.

I've had enough of people pretending a west coast team has the stones to go up against the NFC East.

You think you can come into our house and walk away with a w? With your toes all hurt because you had to leave your turf surface at home?

Russel Wilson = poor man's RG3
Marshawn Lynch = old man Alfred Morries who's one DUI away from retirement
Seahawk's defense = A bunch of soft pretenders who have never seen offense because they're out west.

Sunday at 4:30 the Seachickens are getting sent back home.
You were saying?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The hawks walked into your house and whooped your ass!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

This is your last chance on this forum before Russel Wilson bloooooooooooows up in your face.

I've had enough of people pretending a west coast team has the stones to go up against the NFC East.

You think you can come into our house and walk away with a w? With your toes all hurt because you had to leave your turf surface at home?

Seahawk's defense = A bunch of soft pretenders who have never seen offense because they're out west.

You were saying?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The hawks walked into your house and whooped your ass!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

A thousand times fuck you

Today I am sad : (

Sorry Bud! I know it stings right now but at least you don't have to stress for another week like I do! :lol:

I hope RGIII didn't permanently screw up his knee today. I have no idea what Shennanigans was thinking. If I had the whole farm and all the first borns hocked in one guy I wouldn't do him like a rented mule.

If It had been me I would have sat his ass down right after the 2nd TD .. and stuck in the other guy..Cousins? to nurse the lead. Then have RGIII play the 3rd QTR as long as he could and add to the lead after resting his leg for an hour or so.. then toss the 2nd stringer back in to finish.

From my point of view it was comforting to see my Seahawks come from 2 TDs down on the road in a playoff game.

Good luck on his knee mend. I doubt we will see you guys again for a long time as I believe we will take the NFC West next (this) year "next season".

How'd that work out for you, Carnac?

Forum List

Back