July expected to be hottest month ever recorded

I suspect the correct value would be something like
0.01 +/- 0.1 degrees or even worse!

IdC all that much but it was hot!!! I am Not one of those global warming nuts. May was cold as ice.
Here, honestly, it was not as hot as last year, and it was not nearly as hot as it was in 2016. Many nights it was in the 50's. The radio, I listen to NPR, reported boston always 5 degrees warmer. I get it, it is a city and it is warmer but I also know there are many people invested in the solution to global warming. That solution is spending more tax money. So I kind of like to keep things in perspective.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Last year I had to run the AC for 24 nights. So far this year it has been one.

Anyhow, the fight is against the fake news which the mass of idiots "believe". The fight is against the $100 trillion dollar solution. The fight is against the idiots who do not see the solution is what they believe caused the problem, building stuff!

NO intelligent answer... Bravo... You have succeeded in proving you are a useful idiot..

Answer then damn question!

How much of our current climate change is caused by man and how much is naturally occurring due to increased solar output and natural cycles?

You say you have proof of mans impact, prove it by posting up the science and empirically observed and quantified data to back up your assertions.
Wow, that's so much irony.....

Why don't you read back over this thread and figure out how this discussion started kid. Is was some climate denying idiot trying to deflect from my explanation of how global warming can cause record cold snaps.

No intelligent answer? That's what this whole thing has been about!!

Try again.
cool....

The hot causes cold...and snow,... and increased ice, and increased rain, etc, etc ...... you idiots and the inability to quantify mans impact WITH SCIENCE.... now that is funny as hell... False equivalencies and circular logic...

Your answer is not rational nor is it intelligent... Epic Fail!

I'll ask you again, How much of our current climate change is caused by man and how much is naturally occurring due to increased solar output and natural cycles?

You say you have proof of mans impact, prove it by posting up the science and empirically observed and quantified data to back up your assertions.
See? You can't dispute it, all you can do is try to deflect from it. It's the way you denier morons always approach actual science.

Until one of you actually makes an intelligent comment (don't hold your breath folks) I'm done here.

You kids feel free to continue to stroke yourselves.
LOL..

You have produced nothing, so there is nothing to refute.. now runaway like the little lyin bitch you are..
Damn, talk about projection.......
Not even an intelligent dodge...

I'll ask you again, How much of our current climate change is caused by man and how much is naturally occurring due to increased solar output and natural cycles?

You say you have proof of mans impact, prove it by posting up the science and empirically observed and quantified data to back up your assertions. As of this post you have done none of this and I'm still waiting..

You know despite trying to describe them differently you confirmed than I am correct. They are one and the same.

The problem with just making it up as you go is that you are almost always going to be wrong...as you are in this case.

The science behind the polar vortex | National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration

"The term vortex refers to the counter-clockwise flow of air that helps keep the colder air close to the poles (left globe). Often during winter in the Northern Hemisphere, the polar vortex will become less stable and expand, sending cold Arctic air southward over the United States with the jet stream (right globe). The polar vortex is nothing new – in fact, it's thought that the term first appeared in an 1853 issue of E. Littell's Living Age. "

NOAA states clearly that the vortex sends cold air south WITH the jet stream....not as the jet stream...not anything that would lead anyone who has read the first word of actual science on the topic to believe that the two were one in the same...but WITH the jetstream.

Here...from Stanford University...

Polar vortex: The science behind the cold

“When the polar vortex splits into two, the jet stream moves south over the Atlantic basin, and it takes all of the storms with it,” said Sheshadri, an assistant professor of Earth system science in Stanford’s School of Earth, Energy & Environmental Sciences (Stanford Earth). “We have no idea during a given event exactly when the storms might strike, but on average you see impacts for a month or two after the vortex splits.”

Again, a clear statement that the polar vortex and the jet stream are two different things...one can most certainly have an effect on the other..but they are distinct and different things.. Do you never tire of being wrong?
You kids crack me up.

You are one of the dingbats who claims every cold snap is proof global warming is a hoax and here you are quoting the NOAA explaining why that isn't true.

Hilarious!
Feel free to bring quotes from me claiming any such thing to prove you aren’t a bald faced liar...

I suspect the correct value would be something like
0.01 +/- 0.1 degrees or even worse!

IdC all that much but it was hot!!! I am Not one of those global warming nuts. May was cold as ice.
Here, honestly, it was not as hot as last year, and it was not nearly as hot as it was in 2016. Many nights it was in the 50's. The radio, I listen to NPR, reported boston always 5 degrees warmer. I get it, it is a city and it is warmer but I also know there are many people invested in the solution to global warming. That solution is spending more tax money. So I kind of like to keep things in perspective.

Yup. Last year I had to run the AC for 24 nights. So far this year it has been one.[/QUOTE]

When you add in the non-AGW heat "trapped" by the "deep oceans" - it's the hotterest evah!!! Denier!!

Forum List

Back