July 30 Saturday- Reid bill stuck at 56, House votes it down ahead of time

I see annie made my point already which of course has you scrambling to pull your foot from your mouth again, so now its a % you have determined as bearable vis a vis bi partisan, humm, so what is 3 out of 48? does that pass your sniff test? :lol:

you know, you have revealed yourself as are such a gullible uber hack its really hard to take yo seriously at all, if you don't like the fact you got caught once again talking before thinking a, you create a framework to make yourself right, you and NY Carb ought ot get a room. :clap2::lol:

When did I say either opposition of the bill was bipartisan? I said by her own definition. Looks like you didn't bother to read. Personally, I don't consider opposition to either bill to be bipartisan.

Oh this is really making me laugh as you guys fall over yourselves to paint the GOP in the best light possible.

Obama got a "couple" rhinos to vote for healthcare and then proclaimed it bipartisan. So thanks for the laughs indeed, at your expense no less.

Deflection on your part, quite understandable but still laughable. But I give you an B or effort. :thup:

its deflection in your head becasue gramps caught you by your short and curlys.......its a bitch huh?

respect your elders....:lol:

You don't see me sitting here talking about the healthcare bill.

oh, so bi partisan is a term we can use as an example only, when YOU say so.....got it:rolleyes:

However, I see you, much like the rest of your party is obsessed with ideological purity. All the sheep must fall into line or otherwise they're not "pure" enough to be considered a member of the party. And you call yourself non-partisan. :rofl:

slobbering angst, why of course the dems never eat their own...got it. :eusa_hand:

I see annie made my point already which of course has you scrambling to pull your foot from your mouth again, so now its a % you have determined as bearable vis a vis bi partisan, humm, so what is 3 out of 48? does that pass your sniff test? :lol:

you know, you have revealed yourself as are such a gullible uber hack its really hard to take yo seriously at all, if you don't like the fact you got caught once again talking before thinking a, you create a framework to make yourself right, you and NY Carb ought ot get a room. :clap2::lol:

When did I say either opposition of the bill was bipartisan? I said by her own definition. Looks like you didn't bother to read. Personally, I don't consider opposition to either bill to be bipartisan.

Oh this is really making me laugh as you guys fall over yourselves to paint the GOP in the best light possible.

jesus Christ dude...

Reading Comprehension Connection: Home

11 out of 51 is what percentage? ;)

22 out of 242? Plus how many? I know you can figure out what the hell you are laughing about. Explain to the rest of us.

11 out of 51? What numbers are you using? There is 193 democrats.

11/193 = 0.05%.

22/242 = 0.09%.

By your definition then, opposition for Boehner's plan was more bipartisan than for Reid's bill.

Nice epic fail Annie. :rofl:

You're off a few decimal places, sport.

Perhaps you might check numbers for both House and Senate? Then again, don't.

Except the 11 members being referred to the OP is referring to the House.

The House of Representatives voted moments ago 173-246 to defeat Sen. Harry Reid’s version of a plan to increase the debt limit by $2.4 trillion along with $2.4 trillion in cuts.

No Republican voted in favor of the legislation while 11 House Democrats voted against it. The bill required a two-thirds majority to pass because it was moved to the floor under the Suspension of the Rules.

So therefore the 51 number doesn't make any sense. It seems to me that you misunderstood the OP thinking that the 11 who voted against the bill was in the Senate. Hence you tried to throw the 11/51 number in my face.

Though maybe you can show me otherwise at this point how I'm wrong.

harry needs 60 for cloture to bring it to the floor, he appears to be short, meanwhile the house just voted it down ahead of time as advertised, with bipartisan support too.

House Defeats Reid Plan - What's Next? - The Note

posters here and the media having told us it sux so that the reps didn't send a bill, (though they did ) but ried and the dems killed it by a table vote measure, and now that the reps actually had an open floor vote up or down with bipartsian support rejecting it, how do they make the reps guilty again?

Beats me, but they will try.... :lol:

hopefully this knocks down any nonsense that Boehner isn't crafty himself, this was a brilliant move.

Crafty? Self-centered people are playing stupid games with our country's credit rating for what? To score cheap political points for some kind of silly bragging rights in order to claim it's not THEIR fault things are at an impasse? It's the other side's fault? They're like children. They need to be spanked, and I hope the voters in their districts rise up and toss the lot of them out.

Just pass a clean debt ceiling bill and quit dicking around. We've got bills to pay or we're gonna screw our credit rating. Don't let them Shock Doctrine the American Economy for political reasons.

11 out of 51 is what percentage? ;)

22 out of 242? Plus how many? I know you can figure out what the hell you are laughing about. Explain to the rest of us.

11 out of 51? What numbers are you using? There is 193 democrats.

11/193 = 0.05%.

22/242 = 0.09%.

By your definition then, opposition for Boehner's plan was more bipartisan than for Reid's bill.

Nice epic fail Annie. :rofl:

There is?

I guess it's up to the Obama now.....
Yep it's called the 14th amendment. If congress does not reach agreement eventually, Obama will be forced to use it to ignore the debt ceiling and prevent defaults. However, I think that will be a last resort.

harry needs 60 for cloture to bring it to the floor, he appears to be short, meanwhile the house just voted it down ahead of time as advertised, with bipartisan support too.

House Defeats Reid Plan - What's Next? - The Note

posters here and the media having told us it sux so that the reps didn't send a bill, (though they did ) but ried and the dems killed it by a table vote measure, and now that the reps actually had an open floor vote up or down with bipartsian support rejecting it, how do they make the reps guilty again?

Beats me, but they will try.... :lol:

hopefully this knocks down any nonsense that Boehner isn't crafty himself, this was a brilliant move.

Crafty? Self-centered people are playing stupid games with our country's credit rating for what? To score cheap political points for some kind of silly bragging rights in order to claim it's not THEIR fault things are at an impasse? It's the other side's fault? They're like children. They need to be spanked, and I hope the voters in their districts rise up and toss the lot of them out.

I have no idea, why don't you write Obama and ask him?

wait you mean the senate cannot pass a bill? wtf is wrong with Harry Reid? ;)
Reid is delaying the debt vote till Sunday. The Democrats in the Senate are doing what the Republicans did in the House, pass a bill so they can throw it into the hands of the opponent. I think the idea is don't get caught with this hot potato in your hands on Aug 2nd.

Last edited:
"Bipartisan support". :lol:

11 Democrats = Bipartisan now? Thanks for the laugh Trajan.

But really, the Senate should come up with a compromise bill at this point and then send it back to the House.

Also, Boehner isn't crafty. If he was, his bill would have passed in the first place. Not taken three times along with major concessions to the Tea Party Caucus.

the laugh is in you given democrats have claimed such with much lower numbers.

Forum List

Back