July 27 obama to sign UN gun control treaty

The UN?? Really?

Anyone told the dirtbags that there's a treaty on the way banning their guns??

I brought this up before... I wonder if a UN treaty is going to trump the United States Constitution? If it does............................................ There is going to be some serious trouble.

I brought this up before... I wonder if a UN treaty is going to trump the United States Constitution? If it does............................................ There is going to be some serious trouble.

Only for white conservatives.

But many here wrote REPEATEDLY the UN Treaty that would confiscate guns from US citizens was being signed today! Why didn't it happen, was this just another bizarre fantasy?

Our gun ownership is the only thing stopping the totality of the Liberal agenda to date.

Soon Obama's Civil Army disguised as Muslim Mercenaries working for Farrakhan who has been hired by non other than Raum Emanuel in Chicago to fight the gangs in the inner city.

Yeah, an Out sourced ARMY!

Looks like Obama's going to get his War on America started very soon. It will be Ugly......

But many here wrote REPEATEDLY the UN Treaty that would confiscate guns from US citizens was being signed today! Why didn't it happen, was this just another bizarre fantasy?

For me the question is why is the US under Obama even at the table for this type of discussion now?

When you see this happen, it is not such a bizarre fantasy to think something could come to fruition from the effort invested.

Forum List

Back