Julian Castro: Women Can't Afford Tampons So They Can't Go To Work

Why do you "people of color" tend to score so low on that quality of life index? Does it have anything to do with your low IQ? Is it possibly genetic?

Nope. Has to do more with 400 years of racism... but you knew that.
Could it be partly because of racism, and partly because of genetics?

Or do you believe that is impossible?

Do you believe that IQ doesn't matter? Why or why not?

If they couldn't afford the eleven bucks to fix the car, why do you think they didn't have the money? Back then, CEO's didn't make nearly as much as they do today. So where did they have to spend that money?

Hey, dumbass, they had $11 to fix the car. When the government finally figured out what they did and ordered a recall, they found the $11.00 a unit.

Where the money went was in shareholder payouts and executive salaries, not because an Auto Worker in 1969 made a whopping 3.69 a hour.

Oh please, those cars were around throughout the 70's, when unions were raping the plants repeatedly. They found the money because they were ordered to. The reason they didn't cough it up earlier is because their profit margin was lower.

The 70's is when I got into the medical thing. Besides those workers being considered well off, they had the Blue Cross Gold plan for their workers. In all the years I delivered and repaired medical equipment, I never seen anybody with a Gold plan except UAW workers. And trust me, I had to call in thousands of cards to the office.

Yes, businesses have to take care of their stock holders. They don't sell stock to be nice to other people. Large businesses heavily rely on investors of their company.

This is Peak 2019 Feminism....I hope. Used to be that we could have female biological processes and still work, see. Then we became snowflakes and women call off work for cramps and yadda yadda.

But now we can't budget for $5.00 of feminine products a month or whatever it might be generic. Heaven forfend that women figure this out, be accountable, etc.

Sweet Sue has no idea what it's like to be really poor.

Look, you want to talk about poverty, then fine, let's talk about poverty. Let's talk about ways to solve the problem, or to at least lessen the problem. But when these dumbasses start saying things like the price of tampons are a tax, then they need to shut up and start sucking on a ventilator because they're not getting enough oxygen to their brain.

The price of tampons is no more a tax on broads than the price of prostate pills or penile enhancement is a tax on fellows.

I'll give you the prostate pills, but I don't think menstrual periods and penile enhancement are even remotely analogous.

I suppose if you over-enhance it a girl might end up bleeding more.

Oh please, those cars were around throughout the 70's, when unions were raping the plants repeatedly. They found the money because they were ordered to. The reason they didn't cough it up earlier is because their profit margin was lower.

So what kind of fucked up thinking do you have to gave to say your profit margin is more important than the safety of your customers?

Rhetorical question, I don't expect you to answer.

The 70's is when I got into the medical thing. Besides those workers being considered well off, they had the Blue Cross Gold plan for their workers. In all the years I delivered and repaired medical equipment, I never seen anybody with a Gold plan except UAW workers. And trust me, I had to call in thousands of cards to the office.

Wow... so that's what upset you, they have a good medical plan and you don't? Poor baby.

Yes, businesses have to take care of their stock holders. They don't sell stock to be nice to other people. Large businesses heavily rely on investors of their company.

There's a difference between taking care of your stockholders, and making sure your customers aren't KILLED BY THEIR PRODUCTS.

IQ is a highly overrated factor...

No, I don't think genetics is a factor... 400 years of putting a foot on their necks, that's probably a bigger factor.

BUt tell you what, let's take a group of 1000 black kids and give them all the same advantages white folks have, and see how they fare.

Why do you "people of color" tend to score so low on that quality of life index? Does it have anything to do with your low IQ? Is it possibly genetic?

Nope. Has to do more with 400 years of racism... but you knew that.

It is environment. If a child lives in a home where the parents are involved they are more likely to succeed than a child who lives in a home where the parents do much of nothing to start them down a path of learning. Skin color has nothing to do with it. Example. Had a next door neighbor who had a child around the same time as my oldest daughter. Where we were buying her things like Leap Frog and other learning games they laughed and said it wasn't necessary. I also read to her every night from the day she came home. My daughter basically graduated her sophomore year of high school. The neighbor's boy failed a year, had trouble in school and finally graduated two years late. Just got his drivers license because he turned twenty one because you have to have good grades to get your license in Virginia.

Only a matter of time before we are told they are contributing to THE global warming and need to be either banned or so expensive that only white left wing elitists can buy them.

Plus, aren't they made from petroleum based products?

Um, no, tampons and pads are made from cotton, or a combination of cotton and rayon, depending on the brand.
How about that casing that they shove up in there?

:)

Depends on the brand. I know a couple which use casings made of recycled paper products. And OP brand has no casing at all.

Forum List

Back