Julian Assange to run for Australian Senate

You are saying Mr. Assange is a communist?

I associate him only as being man who has made several huge mistakes.

I want to read biographical notes from both sides of his exposure of this nation to the scrutiny of religious fanatics who love America so little they would send madmen over here to take out both WTC towers and the Pentagon; and their colleagues who had plans on wiping out a building in Chicago, a nuclear plant, the LA Airport, among many other plots I read about during 2001-2003.

Why is he looking to deepen rifts that were just starting to heal?

Why are you supportive of a chaotic end to America?

To expand on Kevin's more concise reflection of your post - you just don't get it....
And to expand slightly on yours, I certainly do get all of it.

You are saying Mr. Assange is a communist?

I associate him only as being man who has made several huge mistakes.

I want to read biographical notes from both sides of his exposure of this nation to the scrutiny of religious fanatics who love America so little they would send madmen over here to take out both WTC towers and the Pentagon; and their colleagues who had plans on wiping out a building in Chicago, a nuclear plant, the LA Airport, among many other plots I read about during 2001-2003.

Why is he looking to deepen rifts that were just starting to heal?

Why are you supportive of a chaotic end to America?

To expand on Kevin's more concise reflection of your post - you just don't get it....

Well, unless somebody is signing in as you, I assume you stand by your previous posts, in which case even the most simple of people can tell you certainly don't get it..

Well, unless somebody is signing in as you, I assume you stand by your previous posts, in which case even the most simple of people can tell you certainly don't get it..
Are you saying you prefer my getting all of it so you can attempt assuring yourself simple people can smugly patronize me, sir?

<blinking and blinking>

Last edited:

Forum List

Back