Julian Assange to run for Australian Senate

Gonna be tricky for him... considering he is not allowed to leave the UK and is currently facing trial... and, if we're lucky, our own justice system will want a piece of his ass when that is done.

I hope he wins grief for stabbing a national friend and defender in the back. My uncle defended the bastard's birthland in WWII where we lost a passel of ships and men.

Nonsense.
You think the Australian people are going to elect a rapist and become the laughingstock of the world?

Whatever.

I don't know, I don't live in Australia. If he really does run then it's possible. Also, they haven't even charged him with raping anybody, so I'd hold off on any grand pronouncements regarding his guilt.

I hope he wins.
I hope he wins grief for stabbing a national friend and defender in the back. My uncle defended the bastard's birthland in WWII where we lost a passel of ships and men.

And his countrymen and mine fought in Africa, the Pacific and Europe. None of those wars were started by us...

Don't play the patriot card down here....everybody lost enough men and I'll be be buggered if I'm going to get a pissing contest over that issue.

That aside, he stabbed nobody in the back...

Nonsense.
You think the Australian people are going to elect a rapist and become the laughingstock of the world?

Whatever.

Please don't start down that road. You elected George Bush TWICE, which shows anything is possible.

Oh, and links to his conviction for rape. Take your time...

As for laughing stock of the world...hardly.
Now George Bush jnr...that right there - massive laughing stock of the world...

Last edited:

Whatever.

I don't know, I don't live in Australia. If he really does run then it's possible. Also, they haven't even charged him with raping anybody, so I'd hold off on any grand pronouncements regarding his guilt.
A man is what he is.

A man is innocent until proven guilty. Not to mention that he hasn't even been charged with a crime.

I hope he wins.

And his countrymen and mine fought in Africa, the Pacific and Europe. None of those wars were started by us...

Don't play the patriot card down here....everybody lost enough men and I'll be be buggered if I'm going to get a pissing contest over that issue.

It's okay, you can't remember back that far, and thanks to the bloody battle of the Coral Sea (lost USA ships at link, somewhere) in which we lost several ships off your coast, plus you are not speaking bloody Yappynese.

FYI, sweetie and IMHO, there is positively no comparison in the world to Aussie Diggers and Girl Guides. I love 'em, and you can't change that! :)

Last edited:
A man is what he is.

A man is innocent until proven guilty. Not to mention that he hasn't even been charged with a crime.
Then why is the jerk hiding out and fighting extradition like his valuable time in harming allies depended on it?

Do tell. :lmao:

It's okay, you can't remember back that far, and thanks to the bloody battle of the Coral Sea (lost USA ships at link, somewhere) in which we lost several ships off your coast, plus you are not speaking bloody Yappynese.

FYI, sweetie and IMHO, there is positively no comparison in the world to Aussie Diggers and Girl Guides. I love 'em, and you can't change that! :)

"Yappynese" :eusa_eh:

A man is what he is.

Then why is the jerk hiding out and fighting extradition like his valuable time in harming allies depended on it?

Maybe because he thinks that a country that would be willing to abuse the European arrest warrant to extradite somebody they haven't even charged with a crime might not be interested in justice. As for hiding out, where exactly is he hiding out? Can one be "hiding out" while under house arrest?

Technically Assange is a political prisoner, given that the authorities claimed he was guilty from the start, thus denying him a right to a fair trial or to prove his innocence aka so much for innocent till proven guilty.

Basically he crossed the hidden line, that the intelligence services don't want serfs to cross, so upset high ranking politicians. If he was a billionaire he would have got away with it, but I doubt we will ever know the truth, as all we have heard is government propaganda, calling him a supporter and aider of 'terrorism'.

He is a false flag works for the intelligence, so he got a special treatment. He still stay outside court or jail. He even was nominated for senato.

His life was like 007.

Julian Assange wined and dined at US Embassy
Julian Assange was a guest at a US Embassy cocktail party less than a year ago.

To the United States, Julian Assange may now be Public Enemy Number One. Some American politicians have even called for his execution.

But less than a year ago, the founder of WikiLeaks was officially entertained at a US Embassy cocktail party by one of the very diplomats whose secrets he would soon spill to the world.

At the reception, held at the US ambassador's residence in Reykjavik, Iceland, Mr Assange chatted with Sam Watson, the embassy's deputy chief of mission.

Julian Assange wined and dined at US Embassy - Telegraph

What does he want to do? Get everybody to bomb the USA with his damn information? Or is he using his information against other candidates to get in, while concealing his own rotten life. I hope the Australian people will seriously consider keeping him out of their government. They will pay for it if they don't, and he will make them pay.

Maybe because he thinks that a country that would be willing to abuse the European arrest warrant to extradite somebody they haven't even charged with a crime might not be interested in justice. As for hiding out, where exactly is he hiding out? Can one be "hiding out" while under house arrest?
Sorry, Kevin, I don't trust people who use flunkies with security clearance to get information that damages government people whose only interest is keeping our country free of spies, haters, bombers, intruders, and those whose intent is to kill and maim as many Americans as they desire--people who are every day people going about their own business, not bothering anybody, like on 9/11, and even the sneak attack on Pearl Harbor.

Assange is not a friend of the American people. He's already doomed his co-conspirator to a life in the brig, and that's his only "friend" other than people who think they can get a vote out of him with his damaging information of people's private businesses.

Friends use discretion and ask their real friends if something is true or not and why that was the chosen course. They don't go to the tabloid press and start pissing on everyone they hate and witholding damaging information that suits themselves.

The man is sneaky, rude, hateful, disrespectful of women's health, and a world-class cad, imho.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back