Julian Assange: There's something wrong with Hillary Clinton

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange responded to Hillary Clinton’s claim that his organisation was a “subsidiary of Russian intelligence” by asserting that “there’s something wrong” with the former presidential candidate.

Julian Assange: “There’s Something Wrong With Hillary Clinton”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Clintons and Obama's are the most crooked dirty pos losers . They've mislead people and it is saddening to see so many who dump their hearts into these two losers who see them as nothing but slaves who make them money. Psychological warfare works extremely well on those who have no understanding of it whatsoever which makes them easy, easy victims.

She might have issues, but I agree that Assange and his group are propped up by Russians. Knowingly or not, my guess is they have at least an inkling that Russians are involved in their efforts.

remember when Presidents of the United States use to frown upon illicit foreign espionage?

those were the days! :eusa_clap:

She might have issues, but I agree that Assange and his group are propped up by Russians. Knowingly or not, my guess is they have at least an inkling that Russians are involved in their efforts.

So if things don’t fit your ideas, it must be the Russians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter if Russian's are feeding them information, what matters is that /none/ of the information they've put out has been proven fake. They're showing corruption because that's what they do - anarchists who want to take down corrupt leaders, nothing more. If the information came from criminals, they'd post it, if it came from rapists, they'd post it, and if it comes from the enemies of whatever country, yeah, they'll post it. ANY evidence of corruption that shows up to them, and checks out, is going to be posted - that is what whistleblowers do and why they're considered to be in a "grey" legal area.

Wikileaks is not media, they're an anarchist group, they're active all over the world and are "against" every nation's government in the world - including Putin; a shit ton of the "bad shit" and "corruption" you know about him actually comes from Assange because he wanted to stop Putin from gaining power in Russia. Assange failed there because the Russian people wanted Putin - same as he failed to impress with his personal opinion that Trump was a moron and shouldn't (in fact, "wouldn't be allowed to") be elected, the people didn't heed his advice there either. If you actually pay attention to what Assange says, rather than the carefully cherry picked bullshit the media feeds you, you'll see that he's got no "nation allies," only fellow 'hactivists' who feed him information. It's a bunch of watchdog private investigators who dig up shit, leak shit, and steal shit in a quasi-illegal effort to show the world how horrible everyone in power is. Assange, at best, kind of directs shit in whom he is going to out; I 'might' buy the idea that he sat on some info about Trump because he wanted Trump more than Clinton, but that's as far as that goes and even that is a stretch because Assange doesn't care if /all/ the governments in the nation fail.

• Banned

upload_2017-10-16_8-50-1.png

The U.S. military has declared Julian Assange and WikiLeaks as enemies of the United States, the National Times reports.

Legally, that's the same category the al-Qaeda terrorist network and the Taliban insurgency are listed in.

What does this mean? According to the Times, military personnel who contact WikiLeaks or its supporters could be at risk of being charged with "communicating with the enemy" — a harsh military crime that carries a maximum sentence of death.

once all is said and done, gawd help our so-called president... :eusa_clap:

September 27 2012
US calls Assange 'enemy of state'

1jrnfd.jpg

"The president-elect appears to be going to war with his own spies."

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

Forum List

Back