Julian Assange of Wikileaks admits having HACKED Hillary emails

first watergate is a real scandal, then it isn't, then it is again, depending on the whether. really starting to understand what is really meant when they say climate change.

There was a real break in at the Watergate offices just as there was a real hack. That is the real threat that seems to be dismissed by folks like you. Regardless of the political implications, it's a very real threat to our democracy and should be regarded as such.

Look at all of the fruitbat Shitslime leftists rally around the lowest common denominator, Helly Rotten.. the most corrupt FUCK to ever run for the Presidency.. The left is nothing more than a steaming pile of pure shit.

Look at all of the fruitbat Shitslime leftists rally around the lowest common denominator, Helly Rotten.. the most corrupt FUCK to ever run for the Presidency.. The left is nothing more than a steaming pile of pure shit.

I know. It sucks ass to always be wrong and continually lose despite the good news you are fed. One day you may actually live without that constant nagging doubt as to whether what you know is true.

I know. It sucks ass to always be wrong and continually lose despite the good news you are fed. One day you may actually live without that constant nagging doubt as to whether what you know is true.

What's your name?? Hutch? Look dummy.. don't act like you know me.. I've never seen your stupid azz post here so do us both a favor and get the fuck lost.. Don't project your horseshit psycho babble on me Dopey.

What's your name?? Hutch? Look dummy.. don't act like you know me.. I've never seen your stupid azz post here so do us both a favor and get the fuck lost.. Don't project your horseshit psycho babble on me Dopey.

Do yourself a favor and give up talk radio and Faux News. They spoon feed you arsenic in small doses and you don't even know it.

first watergate is a real scandal, then it isn't, then it is again, depending on the whether. really starting to understand what is really meant when they say climate change.

There was a real break in at the Watergate offices just as there was a real hack. That is the real threat that seems to be dismissed by folks like you. Regardless of the political implications, it's a very real threat to our democracy and should be regarded as such.
Watergate exposed exactly zero information to enemies of the USA, Clinton puts us at risk just by living as she is a liar and spy

I know you by what and how you post and respond accordingly. Don't cry when your shit is pushed back at you.

Watergate exposed exactly zero information to enemies of the USA, Clinton puts us at risk just by living as she is a liar and spy

Nothing was or is at risk in the Clinton case. Your boy Assange has that risk covered while you applaud cyber attacks against the US.

Nothing was or is at risk in the Clinton case. Your boy Assange has that risk covered while you applaud cyber attacks against the US.
No one who attacks the lies and deceit of Hillary Clinton can be attacking the USA, in fact they are defending it from the evil cankled one.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/1Ni_buwFFFU/hqdefault.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back