Julian Assange is a skipping little nancy boy!

New York Times editor Bill Keller has spilled the secrets about his paper's dealings with Wikileaks and Julian Assange in a new Times magazine piece. Upshot: Assange is a weird sissy nerd, and he probably eats boogers.

Julian Assange Is a Skipping Little Nancy Boy

Love him or hate him at least he's DONE SOMETHING.

How 'bout you, EZ?

What have you done that's noteworthy?

Noteworthy or notorious? But yes, I agree. His name will certainly outshine Echo Zulu's, yourself and mine in the annals of time, unless one of us exposes Obama's no-doubt salacious internet browser history in the world's media. Or has "sexual relations" in the Oval Office. The choice is yours.

Last edited:
New York Times editor Bill Keller has spilled the secrets about his paper's dealings with Wikileaks and Julian Assange in a new Times magazine piece. Upshot: Assange is a weird sissy nerd, and he probably eats boogers.

How 'bout you, EZ?

Yes, he's pretty much aired our dirty laundry and exposed all of the inner workings of our government. He's made us look bad.

In countries like Russia and China he'd be dead now. He's shown everyone how weak we are.

Because of what he's done I feel so much safer. (sarcasm intended) Now everyone can feel free to take pot-shots at us.

The funny thing about this is libs think this is good when in fact it makes them look like total shit to the rest of the world. They want to give the SOB a friggen medal.

Why is it that the left loves making themselves look so bad, yet they never want to admit when they're wrong?

Last edited:
This "leftist lib" thinks he's a piece of shit.

That is my opinon, which I have every right to have.

The article used humor to make a point, something that some of you seem to be lacking in.

There, happy now?

How 'bout you, EZ?

I am raising my daughter to be a good person with good character, and I teach special needs kids in a poverty stricken area, thanks for asking!

Forum List

Back