Julian Assange.... Hypocrite.

Nothing hypocritical about it at all. He should be treated different because his circumstances ARE different....

He's not special.... and the judge said as much. You must be used to being wrong by now.

The judge is wrong - how many protesters, police and media were at the court house to see the local villian who got caught shoplifting?

And no, I'm rarely wrong....:tongue:

:lol: I wasn't aware you were more knowledgeable on the UK and European justice system than its judges. Perhaps you should contact the UK Supreme Court and offer your services. I'm sure they would be incredibly grateful.

Your a legend in your own mind, Grump. To me, not so much... particularly since you've chosen personal insults over rational argument.... Drama Queen.

Last edited:
Nothing hypocritical about it at all. He should be treated different because his circumstances ARE different....

Horseshit.

Man, you leftists sure do fall in love with the wrong sort, don't you? I bet you have a "Free Mumia" t-shirt.

No, Mumia should be locked away for the rest of his life.

Horseshit yourself. Provide me links of anybody else in the world who is being persecuted like he is and getting the same media attention. If a 1000 or even 100 'ordinary' people are being treated thus right now, around the world, you might have a point. There aren't. So you don't...

:lol: I wasn't aware you were more knowledgeable on the UK and European justice system than its judges. Perhaps you should contact the UK Supreme Court and offer your services. I'm sure they would be incredibly grateful.

Your a legend in your own mind, Grump. To me, not so much... particularly since you've chosen personal insults over rational argument.... Drama Queen.

1) Are judges always right?
2) NZ law is based on English common law, so I do know a bit about it, but not all. A lot of things in English law (like these bail conditions and publishing the address) is at the judge's discretion.
3) Hey I apologised for the remarks last night, and yet you wait almost half a day to ding me on a point you had already addressed.
4) And I do think you are being a DQ about this whole business. I don't think DQ is an insult - well, not much of one...

1) Are judges always right?
2) NZ law is based on English common law, so I do know a bit about it, but not all. A lot of things in English law (like these bail conditions and publishing the address) is at the judge's discretion.
3) Hey I apologised for the remarks last night, and yet you wait almost half a day to ding me on a point you had already addressed.
4) And I do think you are being a DQ about this whole business. I don't think DQ is an insult - well, not much of one...

Well, let's review this 'drama queen' shit, shall we. Which one of us insists on making numbered points in a pathetically 'Chess Wars Now' facsimile? That's you. Which one of us started insulting the other's profession? That's you. Which one of us keeps dragging up the same point - time and again? That's you.

Drama Queen.... which one of us does that label fit? You, you fucking fool.

You apologized... and continued with more stupid insults. Some fucking apology.

And... so you know.... I'm bored discussing this with you so I'm not addressing your 'points'. The Judge ruled. You don't like the ruling... un-fucking-lucky.

Last edited:
Oh, so now numbering things makes one a drama queen..go figure.
Who started two threads about Julian "the terror or all nations" Assange? Not I.

As for the same point, you are doing the same thing...go figure...and you call Assange a hypocrite....hhmmmm

If you want to be a pedant, you threw the first insult on the other thread....unless calling somebody an idiot isn't an insult in CG-land...

Who started two threads about Julian "the terror or all nations" Assange? Not I.

As for the same point, you are doing the same thing...go figure...and you call Assange a hypocrite....hhmmmm

If you want to be a pedant, you threw the first insult on the other thread....unless calling somebody an idiot isn't an insult in CG-land...

1. So starting threads about a current topic makes one a drama queen?
2. Who knew?
3. I thought this was a forum -where people started topics for others to discuss or not.
4. I wasn't aware you were such a fucking baby. Again, who knew?

1. So starting threads about a current topic makes one a drama queen?
2. Who knew?
3. I thought this was a forum -where people started topics for others to discuss or not.
4. I wasn't aware you were such a fucking baby. Again, who knew?

1) Starting a thread is fine - a few on the same topic...?
2) I'm a fucking cry baby? Who dinged who again?

Sorry bout that...

Horseshit.

Man, you leftists sure do fall in love with the wrong sort, don't you? I bet you have a "Free Mumia" t-shirt.

Horseshit yourself. Provide me links of anybody else in the world who is being persecuted like he is and getting the same media attention. If a 1000 or even 100 'ordinary' people are being treated thus right now, around the world, you might have a point. There aren't. So you don't...

"Persecuted"? You just proved yourself wrong. He's a criminal, not a victim of political oppression.

Idiot.

Horseshit.

"Persecuted"? You just proved yourself wrong. He's a criminal, not a victim of political oppression.

Idiot.

It appears that the normally intelligent Dr Grump has completely lost all sense of reasoned opinion about Mr Assange.

Idiot.

It appears that the normally intelligent Dr Grump has completely lost all sense of reasoned opinion about Mr Assange.
As I've said: Leftists never met a criminal they didn't love.

And as a woman, speaking of the appearance of a man I will bow to your thoughts. I do not look at him as a woman does.

So, with regards to women, yes this could well be true.

But with men, I think they move past the attractiveness and see his disregard with his tilt of head, and many other body movements as appearances of control.

So I will modify my view on appearances to add a studied ability to appear attractive to women.

:thup: for the additional information.

always a pleasure, kind sir.

One thing I do see though. Your use of wording with regards to 'studied' was well chosen.

I do not see a love of women in his discussion with the CNN Journalist Atika Shubert. He may appear attractive to women initially, but I put forwards for only as long as he wants to keep those appearances up. I wonder if he makes up his responses. :eek: and I hadn't thought of that.

There's another name in Psychology for that kind of mind. It also fits in with the characteristic mannerisms.

I won't go there.... :eusa_shhh:

i think assange's love is of himself and his own talents. i think every woman has known men like him...

i suspect the word you're looking for is narcissist which, interestingly is being taken out of the next edition of the DSM as it is too common an affliction to be considered a diagnostic issue any longer.

As I've said: Leftists never met a criminal they didn't love.

You mean like that doyan of liberalism Leona Helmsley, or that rabid leftie Kenny Lay?
Note for the thinking impaired: I want to see ANYONE suspected of a crime investigated and, if warranted, prosecuted and punished.

I don't give those on my side a free pass. I'm not a leftist.

Forum List

Back