Julian Assange: Hero On The Run...

Your post is so totally stupid, you must have fucked TderpM and caught a bad case of whatever infuckted her brain.

Seriously, poorlytishan, one need not be a "Nazi" to disagree with your imbecile notions, you fucking asshole.

You'll come around. Right now you're just stuck in your rigid indoctrinated "Kill the Messenger" Mode. Like i said, it make take several years, but it will happen.

^ mindless pussies like you always take that rout full of fail.

The fact is, whether a pussy like you likes it or not, the laws are not for YOU (or Assholeange) to decide on. Nobody gave you or that other asshole the authority.

You remain completely and flatly wrong.

But I see no hope that a mindless simpleton like you will ever come around to showing enough integrity to acknowledge those facts.

:clap2: Yes, very well said. And HEIL BIG BROTHER back at ya fine sir!

You'll come around. Right now you're just stuck in your rigid indoctrinated "Kill the Messenger" Mode. Like i said, it make take several years, but it will happen.

The fact is, whether a pussy like you likes it or not, the laws are not for YOU (or Assholeange) to decide on. Nobody gave you or that other asshole the authority.

But I see no hope that a mindless simpleton like you will ever come around to showing enough integrity to acknowledge those facts.

A pissant troll is still a pissant troll, little poorlytician. Godwin himself laughs at idiots like you.

A pissant troll is still a pissant troll, little poorlytician. Godwin himself laughs at idiots like you.

Sounds good. You done? Feel better now? :cuckoo:

I feel fine. I helped you expose yourself some more for the odious dishonest trollish piece of shit you are.

Not a bad morning's effort.

Aw, stop being so pissy. I'm sure you and your Gestapo buds will be maturbating over images of his corpse real soon. So be patient, your ejaculatory extasy is almost here. :)

I feel fine. I helped you expose yourself some more for the odious dishonest trollish piece of shit you are.

Aw, stop being so pissy. I'm sure you and your Gestapo buds will be maturbating over images of his corpse real soon. So be patient, your ejaculatory extasy is almost here. :)

I leave the masturbatory fantasies to filth like you who don't care if the unauthorized leaks lead to retaliations.

You are a pathetic dishonest pussy.

That's your entire existence in a nutshell, poorlytish.

I leave the masturbatory fantasies to filth like you who don't care if the unauthorized leaks lead to retaliations.

Don't worry there little Nazi, i'm sure Assange will be dead or imprisoned very soon. Then it'll be WOO HOO! Party Time for you loyal Goose Steppers. You're probably already aroused at just the thought. Oh well, whatever floats your boat i guess. Good luck.

Last edited:

Don't worry there little Nazi, i'm sure Assange will be dead or imprisoned very soon. Then it'll be WOO HOO! Party Time for you loyal Goose Steppers. You're probably already aroused at just the thought. Oh well, whatever floats your boat i guess. Good luck.

Sorry, my fascist ideologue pal, but you are more akin to being a Nazi than I ever was or could be.

In any event, your notions are trite and dishonest as always.

If that cowardly sniveling pussy, Assange, who is running like the spineless twat a rodent like you admires, ever does get apprehended, I am confident that he would get a fair trial honoring the law. HE doesn't honor, respect or obey the law. HE places himself as above the law.

Fuck him and all the scum bags like you who endorse his brand of criminality for your temporary political convenience.

You are coward like he is.

Sorry, my fascist ideologue pal, but you are more akin to being a Nazi than I ever was or could be.

In any event, your notions are trite and dishonest as always.

If that cowardly sniveling pussy, Assange, who is running like the spineless twat a rodent like you admires, ever does get apprehended, I am confident that he would get a fair trial honoring the law. HE doesn't honor, respect or obey the law. HE places himself as above the law.

Fuck him and all the scum bags like you who endorse his brand of criminality for your temporary political convenience.

You are coward like he is.

Yes, enjoy your ejaculatory extasy. I can tell you're already very excited. Those images of his corpse should be available on the Interwebs real soon. You'll have your long-awaited Gestapo Circle Jerk Party any day now. So settle down and be patient. Control your excitement. That bad ole meanie will be dead soon.

Forum List

Back