Juggling 2 Boyfriends or Girlfriends at One Time:

I actually know one gal this happened to.
Lost her Air force husband to another man.
She was conservative too.

before marriage, i have dated more than one Bo at a time...but they were not really boyfriends so no exclusivity was expected.

I have dated guys that were dating other girls, and it never bothered me, because i was not in a serious relationship with them, mainly just friends hanging out.

in a boyfriend situation, i would HOPE that my Bo was honest, and told me... or felt that they could tell me, about the other ''woman'', it would only be fair...so i could decide to pull out all stops to win him over :D, or simply dump him now and not waste my time with him!

My eyes cross when I try to think this through. Forgive me, but I actually have no idea. My first wife grew up next door to me, and I never knew a day that she was not there, literally. Having decided at the age of four that she was "it", I never looked at another woman. When she died, thirty five years later, I wanted to die, too. My second wife, a friend of my first wife, had me "willed" to her by my first wife. I never have let her know that I know that, although my sister accidentally spilled the beans nine years after the wedding. I have no regrets that I know so little about the topic. I do have questions. Does it get confusing as to who is who and where to be and to buy the right gift for the right person, and so forth. It makes my eyes cross thinking about it.

It is an exercise in organization and timing. It got old quick though. I enjoyed the day when I gave up my little black book...actually I am in my late 40's so I actually gave up my scrolls. :)

It is so much better with one woman.

Have you ever had 2 girlfriends or boyfriends at the same time?

Were you honest with them, or try to hide it from the other one?

My assistant has 2 girlfriends (he's 29) and I asked him if they knew about each other. He said he's totally upfront with them. I told him that was great!
That way the gals have the choice to accept it or not, and they aren't being lied to!

When I date someone with the motivation of having her around of me for a while, I date no other woman besides her. Then I'm committed to her, allthough I tell her in the beginning that this won't last forever. When I meet someone I know already after first dates if she's the ONE I want to marry. If she's not, then I tell her.

Existing contacts I date here and there. Loosely. And those contacts meet other men also.

I've so far met only one woman I wanted to marry. And that is already 10-11 years ago. Then I was 17. It was a Bosnian girl who lived in Germany (same as me at that time). She was in same school class with me, same living region. One day she said, that her parents decided to move back to Bosnia after the war. And then she was gone.
We still wrote letters each other for about a year. But then she did not answer anymore. I suppose her father did not like it.
She was perfect, it took me very long to forget her.

Forum List

Back