Judith Miller joins Fox News

a woman who helped them out a CIA agent?

perfect for fauxnews.

I have no clue why Chanel is surprised all the right wing "journalists" want to go to Fox News. :eusa_eh:

the person who helped spread rightwing disinformation in the runup to the iraq war has to have been on fauxnews' list for a while.

i guess they just wanted to get past her jail term

Or maybe wait for her various body parts to be lifted? I mean after all, to become a female commentator on FOX, you have to have the body and face of a porcelain doll. Brains not so much.

Willow's just jealous because she's too much of a moonbat to be a mod....heh, heh, heh...

rod-stewart-200a081007.jpg

What's a photograph of 'young' Rod Stewart have to do with anything?

'I have no clue why Chanel is surprised all the right wing "journalists" want to go to Fox News.'

Judith Miller a right winger??? Nah, seems more like a liberal to me. She want to be with FOX cause they ARE fair and balanced!!! I gag everytime I tune in to MSNBC! What morons they have on that poor excuse for news! It would help if MSNBC put on people that give the other side of any issue. They are so biased and are so good at tweaking the facts.

I watch ALL channels. I'm a channel surfer also. I'm an equal opportunity TV watcher. Try to get what the other side is saying and that includes BBC and spanish channels - if I spoke Arabic or Japanese, I would watch those also.

New Topics

Forum List

Back