Judith Miller joins Fox News

Sure they do. Foxnews' audience is primarily conservatives who want a network that tells them what they want to hear. The rest of America is watching the rest of cable.

so fox continues to dominate the news market because only conservatives watch it? Ever seen what their share is? I think liberals watch it so they can yell at the television.

No, it continues to dominate the CABLE news market. Huge difference...

sorry. I meant cable news. but now that you bring it up, I wonder what its share is when NBC, CBS, AND ABC are added.

Willow's just jealous because she's too much of a moonbat to be a mod....heh, heh, heh...

rod-stewart-200a081007.jpg

Honest to gawd almighty a "modbert" I don't think I can hardly stand it! :lol::lol::lol::lol: Kerry on..

Judith Miller is a JEW.

That explains the apparent anomaly of a journalist who once worked for the New York Times but now works for Fox News.

Her "reporting" career at the Times was essentially aimed at helping Israel's cause in the middle east -- a task completed brilliantly. She'll now carry on with this task at Fox News, or Television for Large White Babies Who Support Israel.

I'm going to check and see if there's anything else anyone needs to know about this situation.

Nope, that covers is.

True! More and more people are into "fair and balanced" these days. They TRUST Fox, to give them the best of that.

Sure they do. Foxnews' audience is primarily conservatives who want a network that tells them what they want to hear. The rest of America is watching the rest of cable.

so fox continues to dominate the news market because only conservatives watch it? Ever seen what their share is? I think liberals watch it so they can yell at the television.

They're not a news channel, for one thing. They're a current events commentary channel, with some news included.

Do you know what the word 'primarily' means?

They're not a news channel, for one thing. They're a current events commentary channel, with some news included.

Yes. I'm sorry I missed it the first time.

Yes. I'm sorry I missed it the first time.

Thanks!

New Topics

Forum List

Back