Judicial Watch wants Pancho Villa statue removed from a Tucson park.

I know where they can get some Robert E Lee and Jeff Davis statues cheap

If the people of the community want the statue gone, then get rid of it. Should be the same standard everywhere.

If the people of the community want the statue gone, then get rid of it. Should be the same standard everywhere.

Nothing like making history be dictated by the whims of pansy little pendejos like you.
The statue is in Tucson not Columbus, New Mexico.

Why not there? Perhaps they have a statue of Blackjack Pershing.

I don't care where it is personally, what I care about is the mentality of erasing historical landmarks because some people are butthurt over it.

Make the Progs live by the New Rules until they can't stand the pain and get rid of them.

Nothing like making history be dictated by the whims of pansy little pendejos like you.

I don't care where it is personally, what I care about is the mentality of erasing historical landmarks because some people are butthurt over it.
Maybe you don’t know who Pancho Villa was and what he did to Americans.

There are statues of lenin in some places in the US and he was an asshole too.

For some reason hunks of granite of assholes doesn't bother me that much.

For some reason hunks of granite of assholes doesn't bother me that much.[/QUOTE
Take it down. We don't need statues to foreigners.
Von Steuben? Lafayette? Enistein? Tesla?

Let Mexico handle building Pancho statues....since we know damn well they wont be building our big beautiful wall

For some reason hunks of granite of assholes doesn't bother me that much.[/QUOTE
Nope. No foreigners. Not on public property.

Nope. No foreigners. Not on public property.
So Churchill’s bust should never be displayed in the Oval Office

Forum List

Back