Judicial Watch Obama and Hillary Clinton Concocted Benghazi Video Lie with Jihadist Help - Breitbart

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Nothing we didn't already suspect, just more CONFIRMATION about these 2 SCUMBAGS!

President Obama and Hillary Clinton likely made the decision to falsely tie an inflammatory anti-Islam Internet video to the fatal Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attack that left four Americans dead in Benghazi, Libya, the chief of the conservative government watchdog group Judicial Watch (JW) told Breitbart News. The president and then-Secretary of State Clinton sought the assistance from domestic and foreign jihadists in spreading the online video lie, added JW President Tom Fitton. Breitbart News spoke to...

Judicial Watch Obama and Hillary Clinton Concocted Benghazi Video Lie with Jihadist Help - Breitbart

The devil is a liar and so are his children.

It is written:

Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand. And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage. Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, against this family do I devise an evil, from which ye shall not remove your necks; neither shall ye go haughtily: for this time is evil.
Micah 2:1,2,3

He deviseth mischief upon his bed; he setteth himself in a way that is not good; he abhorreth not evil.
Psalm 36:4

And death shall be chosen rather than life by all the residue of them that remain of this evil family, which remain in all the places whither I have driven them, saith the LORD of hosts.
-Jeremiah 8:3

Last edited:
Might, maybe, sort of are bad generalizations when you seek to play character assassin....

What character?

It is written:
The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
Psalm 58:3

• Banned
Might, maybe, sort of are bad generalizations when you seek to play character assassin....

What character?

It is written:
The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
Psalm 58:3
ugh....don't you ever tire of trying to implicate everything with the Bible and conspiracy theories?

God is the creator of heaven and earth - the Judge of all things - the silent listener of every conversation - no - God is welcome in this place and I delight in mentioning him as often as possible! His Word is a lamp unto my feet! What better way to uncover and expose darkness than with the Light of His Holy Word?

Speaking of the King James Bible - A book is not known by its cover. It's known by its enemies!

You mean they used LIBERAL TACTICS???!!!
So the article is written by a liberal subversive?

No idiot! Showing what an asshole you are!

Remember Harry Reid saying on the Senate floor, Romney didn't pay taxes?
Harry is ready for the pasture, he left his marbles in a bag at home....

You mean they used LIBERAL TACTICS???!!!
So the article is written by a liberal subversive?

No idiot! Showing what an asshole you are!

Remember Harry Reid saying on the Senate floor, Romney didn't pay taxes?
Harry is ready for the pasture, he left his marbles in a bag at home....
As have almost ALL you lying scum on the left!

Jesuit operatives like Jeremiah and Vigilante concocted the Benghazi plan.

In fact, things ling the OP demagoguery is why the millennials give the far crazy right no second look, no second chance.

Presentation1.jpg

Jesuit operatives like Jeremiah and Vigilante concocted the Benghazi plan.

In fact, things ling the OP demagoguery is why the millennials give the far crazy right no second look, no second chance.

View attachment 43880

You really are a fucking Democratic operative.... come on Jakey, crawl out of the closet and admit what we already know!

Personal attack when we know what you are: no republican, just far reactionary TP drone.

The millennials hate you folks for a reason.

Last edited:
I can't change and don't want to change the Dems. It's easier to beat them as they are now.

I do want to eliminate the influence of you clowns that drag our party down and alienate the millennials and minorities.

I can't change and don't want to change the Dems. It's easier to beat them as they are now.

I do want to eliminate the influence of you clowns that drag our party down and alienate the millennials and minorities.

Eliminate the Tea Party, and Patriots....sure sounds like the subversive, NeoCommie agenda... Thanks for playing!

I can't change and don't want to change the Dems. It's easier to beat them as they are now. I do want to eliminate the influence of you clowns that drag our party down and alienate the millennials and minorities.
Eliminate the Tea Party, and Patriots....sure sounds like the subversive, NeoCommie agenda... Thanks for playing!
You are a moronic meathead. :lol: I said eliminate the influence of you fools, because you are driving away the folks who are going to decide next year's election. The millennials will not talk to you, not look at you, not give you the time of day -- they will vote those whom you oppose. They will eliminate you as a political force.

Forum List

Back