Judicial Watch Calls for Re-Opening of Hillary Email Investigation After More Classified Info Found

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Judicial Watching is calling for a re-opening of the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails after finding more classified information on the former Secretary of State's non-"state.gov" email system.

twitpic-71-1024x768.jpg

On Thursday, the watchdog revealed that it had received two batches, 184 pages and 45 pages, of newly uncovered emails belonging to Hillary Clinton from the U.S. Department of State sent and received over her unsecured server.

The emails were uncovered by a FOIA lawsuit filed on May 6, 2015, after the State Department failed to respond to a March 4, 2015 FOIA request seeking all emails sent or received by Clinton in her official capacity as Secretary of State, as well as all emails by other State Department employees to Clinton regarding her non-"state.gov" email address.

Judicial Watch broke down what they found:

[Snip]

Interesting, but not surprising, is also an email that shows a meeting scheduled between Hillary Clinton and leftwing billionaire George Soros.

(Excerpt) Read more at planetfreewill.com ...

crazy.jpg

You idiots will be calling for opening an investigation into Hillary’s emails 20 years from now.... and still nothing will come of it.

You idiots will be calling for opening an investigation into Hillary’s emails 20 years from now.... and still nothing will come of it.
Sad but true. The Clinton's know they are above the law....nothing will be done. I am glad this is coming to light though....it wouldn't have if she had become president.

Does anyone know how Judicial Watch got clearance to look at classified material? Because I'm pretty sure they don't have clearance and that would make them lawbreakers.

Judicial Watching is calling for a re-opening of the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails after finding more classified information on the former Secretary of State's non-"state.gov" email system.

twitpic-71-1024x768.jpg

On Thursday, the watchdog revealed that it had received two batches, 184 pages and 45 pages, of newly uncovered emails belonging to Hillary Clinton from the U.S. Department of State sent and received over her unsecured server.

The emails were uncovered by a FOIA lawsuit filed on May 6, 2015, after the State Department failed to respond to a March 4, 2015 FOIA request seeking all emails sent or received by Clinton in her official capacity as Secretary of State, as well as all emails by other State Department employees to Clinton regarding her non-"state.gov" email address.

Judicial Watch broke down what they found:

[Snip]

Interesting, but not surprising, is also an email that shows a meeting scheduled between Hillary Clinton and leftwing billionaire George Soros.

(Excerpt) Read more at planetfreewill.com ...

crazy.jpg
Another failed attempt to deflect from Trump’s failure and corruption.

Sad but true. The Clinton's know they are above the law....nothing will be done. I am glad this is coming to light though....it wouldn't have if she had become president.
Lol. You’re serious aren’t you.
Neither has ever been charged with a crime or indicted but you still think they’re guilty. So funny they occupy your brain rent free.

When I said nothing will come of it I obviously meant your conspiracy theories will have as much validity in 20 years as they do today.
You DO know that hundreds of Russian trolls invaded our social media spreading lies about Hillary that she has Parkinson’s don’t you.
You were duped by the Russians. Something you have in common with Junior and Senior.

Lol. You’re serious aren’t you.
Neither has ever been charged with a crime or indicted but you still think they’re guilty. So funny they occupy your brain rent free.

Hillary occupies MY brain? Trump's not been charged with a crime or indicted either but even your avatar is about him. You're consumed with hate and there's nothing funny about it.

Forum List

Back