Judicial Counsel Candidate Wants to Make Sex Outside Marriage Illegal

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Aug 5, 2010
Peaking out from the redwoods
JUNEAU -- Gov. Sean Parnell's appointee for the panel that nominates state judges testified Wednesday that he would like to see Alaskans prosecuted for having sex outside of marriage.

The candidate, Don Haase of Valdez, also admitted under questioning by members of the Senate Judiciary Committee that his official resume failed to disclose his leadership role in Eagle Forum Alaska, which advocates for social conservative issues. He most recently was president of the organization, but resigned when he learned of his nomination, he said.

Read more: Sex outside marriage should be illegal, says Parnell nominee: Legislature | Alaska news at adn.com

Of course he would NEVER let his personal beliefs influence his judicial nominees. Anyone buying that?

I want to be a cop on the beat if this douche bag ever got his way :D

JUNEAU -- Gov. Sean Parnell's appointee for the panel that nominates state judges testified Wednesday that he would like to see Alaskans prosecuted for having sex outside of marriage.

The candidate, Don Haase of Valdez, also admitted under questioning by members of the Senate Judiciary Committee that his official resume failed to disclose his leadership role in Eagle Forum Alaska, which advocates for social conservative issues. He most recently was president of the organization, but resigned when he learned of his nomination, he said.

Read more: Sex outside marriage should be illegal, says Parnell nominee: Legislature | Alaska news at adn.com

Of course he would NEVER let his personal beliefs influence his judicial nominees. Anyone buying that?

The Heteros would get a feel of what it's like to have the sex cops bust down their door......:eusa_whistle:

He'll never get he vote, but really all he said was he thinks adulatory should be criminalized. It never will and the state(s) will never put forth votes regarding these issues and he as much said so.

His views are biblical. It's always so easy and fun to trash people with faith.

I wonder if Caribou Barbie's daughter would get Grandfathered in by this law? Would Bristol go to jail?

I wonder if Caribou Barbie's daughter would get Grandfathered in by this law? Would Bristol go to jail?

Considering that would be unconstitutional... maybe. With the way the Constitution is being ignored nowadays I wouldn't be surprised by anything.

give-a-fuck-o-meter.gif

He'll never get he vote, but really all he said was he thinks adulatory should be criminalized. It never will and the state(s) will never put forth votes regarding these issues and he as much said so.

His views are biblical. It's always so easy and fun to trash people with faith.

From the linked article...

Premarital sex is not adultary, since a marriage has not occured.

" Paskvan: "What about premarital affairs -- should that be a crime?"

Haase: "I think that would be up to the voters certainly. If it came before (the state) as a vote, I probably would vote for it ... I can see where it would be a matter for the state to be involved with because of the spread of disease and the likelihood that it would cause violence. I can see legitimate reasons to push that as a crime."​

>>>>

Last edited:

Forum List

Back