Judges, Prosecutors and Other Low Life Lawyers

Judges and DAs run for office.
They need contributions and an organization to help them get out the vote.
They do what they are told to do.

In The News

Wife of Liberal DC Lawyer Earning 1.5 Million Arrested For Welfare and Food Stamp Fraud

Helen Agbapuruonwu, mother of four, collected food stamps and Medicaid benefits from 2010 to 2016. The problem is that while she was collecting $100,000 in benefits over 6 or 7 years, her husband, a DC lawyer was making 1.5 million dollars a year. Her husband went to law school at Ohio State thanks to a grant from Paul and Daisy Soros.

Wife of Liberal DC Lawyer Earning 1.5 Million Arrested For Welfare and Food Stamp Fraud
Kind of interesting that George Soros the head of all the Progressive orgs is involved in this case on the outside of a fraud case

Corruption or coincidence?

Divorce case stirs ethics allegations about judge

This is not a story about a dog or a divorce, but that's where it begins.

After Mark Dixon and his ex-wife, Carol Johnson, terminated their marriage in late 2009, they got into a custody dispute over Shiloh, an Australian shepherd.

On Dec. 2 of that year, Dixon was pulled over by three plainclothes Pinal County sheriff's deputies with semiautomatic weapons, according to the incident report and court records.

Dixon alleges he was ordered to surrender the dog or face immediate arrest, so he acquiesced. A civil complaint he filed in federal court against a group of Pinal County deputies and Dixon's ex-wife says he argued that the disagreement with his wife was a civil matter and that deputies "did knowingly and willingly criminally extort property" by threatening arrest if he did not give up the dog. His lawsuit accused Pinal County officials of conspiracy.

In a court motion, Dixon asserted that his ex-wife, who then worked for a credit union, had assisted Pinal County Superior Court Judge William J. "Bill" O'Neil in obtaining a $300,000 loan prior to the canine-custody dispute.

Divorce case stirs ethics allegations about judge
A case of stupid LEO s getting sucked up in a personal problem. Rule 1, never get involved in a civil case.

The legal profession is like any other profession, you have the good, the bad and the ugly
The unwritten definition of a good lawyer is "one who can win most cases." This is usually accomplished by manipulation, misrepresentation and an entire laundry list of behaviors that often border on the unethical. Morality and justice are not in the equation.
When lawyers grow up, they become judges. As judges they are supposed to be unbiased and consider all facts presented to them with an open and fair mind. Tell me, how can someone who has spent 20 years as an ambulance chaser and a distorter of facts possibly going to be able to set aside his emotions and leanings and become a man of morals and righteousness by simply putting on a dress and sitting at a 'bench'?

Well my husband is an attorney and you're mistaken if you think they are all bad.

What area of law does your husband practice and for how long has he practiced law?
Maybe if he is in contract law he might be less deviant than a lawyer who practices criminal law, but, none the less, the entire profession is based in manipulation and deception. True justice and fairness is rarely considered in law. If your husband is an honest man he will agree with that.

He's the firm manager where we live, they have offices in six major cities so he's in charge of associates who practice all types of law. But when he was an associate he focused on contract and patent law. He's rarely in the courtroom these days unless it's requested by the firm or a client

The thing about lawyers is people love to bash and hate on them...until they need one and then invariably I get woke up at all times of the night with phone calls from them when they do

Most people do not know law or how to present themselves or their needs to a court. It is because of this you get woke up at all times of the night (why doesn't the firm have an answering service?). Law is written in what many call "legalese" and is confusing to those who have not studied law. I often wondered (a long time ago) why so much law is written in Latin, when Latin is not the native language of people in the U.S. or Britain. Then it occurred to me: Law is written in a language that is not easily understood by the common person to give it validity; to make it appear to be something much more important than it is; to make confused and befuddled lawyers appear more necessary than they actually are.

When a client is paying fees for a retainer....they call, you answer. Some clients, especially corporations pay huge retainer fees, if their legal counsel isn't available 24/7 they'll find someone who is. It's cut throat

As those of you who have read some of my posts and threads on this forum know, I am not a fan of cops. As a matter-of-fact, I disdain the profession in its current form. But I won't be going into that in this thread. This thread is dedicated to the law profession and its many, many, many crooked judges, prosecutors and other low lifes who have none to little interest in justice. This thread is to expose them and call them out for their criminal behavior. I am willing to debate any lawyer one on one concerning his profession and its validity.

Putting a black dress on a lawyer and calling him a "judge" doesn't change the fact that he is still just a lawyer.

Here's the first of many to come low life, dress wearing, chickenshit, sonofabitches for you all to ponder:

Judge Sentenced To 28 Years For Selling ‘Kids For Cash’ To Prisons
Now that Ciaverella has been locked up, that solves one problem, but raises an important question that few are asking: was this an isolated incident, or are there more just like him who have made similar deals with prisons across the United States.
By Reagan Ali | Counter Current News | August 27, 2015
A Pennsylvania judge in Pennsylvania was just sentenced to 28 years in prison for selling “kids-for-cash.”

The bribery scandal made headlines when Former Luzerne County Judge Mark Ciavarella Jr. was alleged to have taking $1 million in bribes from juvenile detention centers to fill their cells with children who came before him in court.

The Associated Press says the following:

Said Judge was brought to justice by police and prosecutors and sentenced by a judge to prison. There are more good than bad in all three professions as can be said in any field of work.

True, this judge was brought to justice (or a semblance thereof). But, just because other lawyers did the court work, it doesn't make the profession honorable. At its very roots, and all through its core, and extending into its fruit, the law profession is made up of dishonesty and abuse. If every lawyer in the world died today, tomorrow the people would have so much freedom they wouldn't know how to act.

Your last phrase is one I can agree on; they won't know how to act when they get fleeced by a contractor, stiffed by a retailer or screwed in a real estate deal.

As those of you who have read some of my posts and threads on this forum know, I am not a fan of cops. As a matter-of-fact, I disdain the profession in its current form. But I won't be going into that in this thread. This thread is dedicated to the law profession and its many, many, many crooked judges, prosecutors and other low lifes who have none to little interest in justice. This thread is to expose them and call them out for their criminal behavior. I am willing to debate any lawyer one on one concerning his profession and its validity.

Putting a black dress on a lawyer and calling him a "judge" doesn't change the fact that he is still just a lawyer.

Here's the first of many to come low life, dress wearing, chickenshit, sonofabitches for you all to ponder:

Now that Ciaverella has been locked up, that solves one problem, but raises an important question that few are asking: was this an isolated incident, or are there more just like him who have made similar deals with prisons across the United States.
By Reagan Ali | Counter Current News | August 27, 2015
A Pennsylvania judge in Pennsylvania was just sentenced to 28 years in prison for selling “kids-for-cash.”

The bribery scandal made headlines when Former Luzerne County Judge Mark Ciavarella Jr. was alleged to have taking $1 million in bribes from juvenile detention centers to fill their cells with children who came before him in court.

The Associated Press says the following:

Said Judge was brought to justice by police and prosecutors and sentenced by a judge to prison. There are more good than bad in all three professions as can be said in any field of work.

True, this judge was brought to justice (or a semblance thereof). But, just because other lawyers did the court work, it doesn't make the profession honorable. At its very roots, and all through its core, and extending into its fruit, the law profession is made up of dishonesty and abuse. If every lawyer in the world died today, tomorrow the people would have so much freedom they wouldn't know how to act.

Your last phrase is one I can agree on; they won't know how to act when they get fleeced by a contractor, stiffed by a retailer or screwed in a real estate deal.

Why wouldn't they? Do you honestly believe people are so stupid they can't take care of their own affairs? If they are, it wouldn't take many fleecings and screwings before they wised up. What did we have before we had lawyers? We had more honest men because men with integrity kept those without it in check.

Forum List

Back