Judge who ordered Kim Davis arrested is a George W. Bush appointee

BOTH are employees Nat. You need to quit looking at the elected as gods and start looking at them for what they ARE.
EMPLOYEES.

You can bold your responses all you want, but they would still be inane.

This lady, Davis, ran for a county clerk's position and was elected with a position description that did NOT include such statements as, "....you may refuse to perform your duties if your God tells you not to do those duties."

This thread is to be used as a sounding board for conservatives to vent their anger at George W. Bush appointee federal judge David Bunning.

You may also claim that the judge doesn't deserve criticism because (enter weird justification here).

David L. Bunning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/04/us/kim-davis-same-sex-marriage.html
IF the woman had been a muslim instead of a Christian the court would have ordered the country to
ACCOMMODATE her.

This is NOT a Freedom of Religion Issue, Marriage is a Civil Right. SCOTUS has ruled that Same Sex Couples, under the Equal Protection Clause cannot be denied a right granted to Hetro Sexual Couples.
If a heterosexual couple were devil worshippers I wouldn't cater their wedding either, but now government will make me do it.[/QUI

I guess this Kentucky clerk actually DENIED a couple of Herterosexual couples a license--(in an effort to show she wasn't "biased" ) toward gays--LOL

Now these couples have launched a law suit against the county taxpayers.
ufonotcomingback_thumb.jpg

BOTH are employees Nat. You need to quit looking at the elected as gods and start looking at them for what they ARE.
EMPLOYEES.

You can bold your responses all you want, but they would still be inane.

This lady, Davis, ran for a county clerk's position and was elected with a position description that did NOT include such statements as, "....you may refuse to perform your duties if your God tells you not to do those duties."

100% agreed--Davis wasn't elected and nor does she receive a taxpayer funded pay-check to spout of her religious beliefs at work. Nor does she have any right what-so-ever to put her County at risk for class-action law suits.

If a heterosexual couple were devil worshippers I wouldn't cater their wedding either, but now government will make me do it.

Another idiot mistakes "catering" ...a private business, with refusing to do exactly what one was ELECTED to do.

(Are most right wingers THIS dumb?)

This thread is to be used as a sounding board for conservatives to vent their anger at George W. Bush appointee federal judge David Bunning.

You may also claim that the judge doesn't deserve criticism because (enter weird justification here).

IF the woman had been a muslim instead of a Christian the court would have ordered the country to
ACCOMMODATE her.

This is NOT a Freedom of Religion Issue, Marriage is a Civil Right. SCOTUS has ruled that Same Sex Couples, under the Equal Protection Clause cannot be denied a right granted to Hetro Sexual Couples.
If a heterosexual couple were devil worshippers I wouldn't cater their wedding either, but now government will make me do it.[/QUI

I guess this Kentucky clerk actually DENIED a couple of Herterosexual couples a license--(in an effort to show she wasn't "biased" ) toward gays--LOL

Now these couples have launched a law suit against the county taxpayers.
My bad I thought we were talking about the baker. While I admire her stance. If she isn't doing what she is paid to, then she should be moved to another position.

What difference does it make who appointed him? He is sworn to uphold the laws of the United States and that includes SCOTUS interpretation of the law. Judges have been notorious good at following the law, regardless of who appointed them.
Now that is not true. A lot of judges butter the bread of whoever has the most money. The country is no longer based on decency and the judges have reflected that very well for a long time here.

Now that is not true. A lot of judges butter the bread of whoever has the most money. The country is no longer based on decency and the judges have reflected that very well for a long time here.

Does the above mean that you are AGAINST the Citizen United decision?

A federal judge here on Thursday ordered a Kentucky clerk jailed for contempt of court because of her refusal to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples.

Wait for iiiiiiiiit...

A tu quoque rube asking why Clinton hasn't been arrested yet in 5...4...3...
Tyrants come in all shapes,sizes,colors etc. Reagan Appointed Kennedy to the SC Kennedy has been 5th vote NUMEROUS times for the liberal bastards side. So....

Forum List

Back