Judge Voids Law Keeping Fla. Woman Alive

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
The so called "Pro-Life" movement is also anxious to see lots of dead and disfigured women from coat hanger abortions, they can't wait to get revenge on women who would dare to be more than incubators.

I don't usually like referring to someone as an idiot, but if it looks like shit and smells like shit it must be shit!!!
I am "Pro-Life" and I am a woman, and this is the most idiotic thing I've read for a "PRO-DEATH" arguement!!!!
I do feel like it should be legal for abortion in cases of rape or medical emergency (which should happen in a hospital with real doctors just like any other medical procedure), although I do know someone who was raped and kept her twins and my mom was told she would die if she had my brother and thankfully she did it anyway and LIVED!!
My problem with abortion is little Ms. Can't Keep My Legs Closed going out and having unprotected sex and getting pregnant only to turn around and MURDER that innocent child, which I've known a few of these women too. I wouldn't want to get revenge on anyone, but maybe if it was illegal for these women to get abortions then they'd be a little more careful and responsible to not get into that trouble in the first place. If you're not ready to be an "incubator" then DON'T HAVE SEX!!! And as hateful as it sounds (and I know it sounds hateful but I'm so sick of it) if their actions result in cramming a coat hanger up their ass, then they DESERVE the consiquences!!! They should KNOW BETTER!!! I used to have alot more compassion for these women, but the older I get, the wiser I get, the more pissed off I get when I hear stupid arguements for abortion in the name of "ALL WOMEN'S BODIES", just irritating as hell!!!
There is an easy way out for everything!! Wanna be a whore and not a mother, have an abortion. Wanna eat and don't want to work, get on welfare. Wanna kill someone and don't want to go to jail, plead insanity. Wanna blame everyone and not take any responsibility, be a Democrat!!!!!!

She's not much for evidence, considering she will never be able to communicate again. Which aspects of her case do not fit in with a persistant vegetative state?

You have no clue.

Why do you argue that which you hae no evidence for?

She apparently communicates quite well.

Originally posted by acludem
So New Guy, I take it you oppose living wills? You would force someone to be kept alive who has expressed a wish to be allowed to die with dignity? I find it disconcerting when the so-called "pro-life" movement seeks to replace their judgement for that of the person affected and their family.

acludem

I do NOT oppose living wills. I oppose the "right to kill". There is a difference.

Don't lecture me on legality of anything as you have never once in our three major debates proven any point on your side.

The so called "Pro-Life" movement is also anxious to see lots of dead and disfigured women from coat hanger abortions, they can't wait to get revenge on women who would dare to be more than incubators.

How old are you? -12?

Forum List

Back