judge to Occupy Boston: screw!

:lol:

(I do think it has to be photoshopped. I mean, OWS says some really stupid shit, but even I can't believe that something THIS stupid was on a sign. God, I HOPE not. But, it does sum them up pretty well.)

14 results - TinEye

Just like when the left Faked Racist TEA Party signs.

Origional
5125951842_dd5344b0d9_b.jpg

Fake
teaparty_robertson_spelling_racist_problem.jpg

:rofl:

Maybe she should have tried studying business management or something in the health care field

DUH!
:lol:

(I do think it has to be photoshopped. I mean, OWS says some really stupid shit, but even I can't believe that something THIS stupid was on a sign. God, I HOPE not. But, it does sum them up pretty well.)

Hows this for a sign? Every bit as real as that other one, and a lot more factual.
And, the person who posted that sign - moi - said it was photoshopped.

Need a tissue?

Just sayin ;)

FYI, the 'gimmegimme gang' has not entirely left Dewy Sq. There are still some of these clowns who convinced themselves that squatting there would be their life's work who are refusing to leave.

Steps are being taken.

The problem with the OWS movement is that they believe their rights are somehow more important and special than other Citizens' rights are. To 'Occupy' is to committ an aggressive act of seizing and possessing property. And that's not the same as other forms of protest. To 'Occupy' is to infringe on someone else's rights. And that's why this Judge ruled this way. OWS can 'Occupy' but they will be removed and possibly arrested for violating other Citizens' rights. I just think most in OWS are having trouble accepting that their rights aren't any more important or special than any other person's rights. It's that sense of Entitlement being expressed again. And i think that mentality really does piss most people off.

The occupiers believe that their rights are way more important than the rights of anyone else. When protesters lay in the street and shut down Wilshire Blvd preventing people from using the streets they say it's because they are protesting people not having jobs.

obama will veto the pipeline project his excuse is that the jobs bill is more important than the pipeline. They are part of the same bill. Nancy Pelosi says we have to pass the obamacare bill before we can read it.

Liberals depend on ignorance.

"The judge wrote in her 25-page decision that protesters had no right to seize Dewey Square, which they have occupied since Sept. 30.

She reasoned that “while Occupy Boston protesters may be exercising their expressive rights during their protest, they have no privilege under the First Amendment to seize and hold the land on which they sit.”

Drawing a distinction between the “occupation” of the land and the “living activities” on the land, McIntyre wrote, “The act of occupation, this court has determined as a matter of law, is not speech. Nor is it immune from criminal prosecution for trespass or other crimes.”

Judge rules against Occupy Boston protesters, clearing way for eviction; Mayor Menino urges them to leave - Metro Desk - Local news updates from The Boston Globe

about fucking time

46126-original.jpg

"The judge wrote in her 25-page decision that protesters had no right to seize Dewey Square, which they have occupied since Sept. 30.

She reasoned that “while Occupy Boston protesters may be exercising their expressive rights during their protest, they have no privilege under the First Amendment to seize and hold the land on which they sit.”

Drawing a distinction between the “occupation” of the land and the “living activities” on the land, McIntyre wrote, “The act of occupation, this court has determined as a matter of law, is not speech. Nor is it immune from criminal prosecution for trespass or other crimes.”

Judge rules against Occupy Boston protesters, clearing way for eviction; Mayor Menino urges them to leave - Metro Desk - Local news updates from The Boston Globe

about fucking time

The law is an ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Finally.

Squatting is not protesting.

Really?
It seems to me that the method has been used a time or two.
Tomkins square park?

1988 TOMPKINS SQUARE PARK RIOT REVISITED--The SHADOW: Issue #53
blah blah blah.

SO you have a problem with gentrification and the improvement of the quality of life inside NYC.

And note who rioted then too? So called anarchist, activists and 'squatters'. I smell a very strong pattern... or is that just them?

You sound like Ebenezer Scrooge meets Jacob Riis. "Aren't there no flop houses? No low rent hotels in which these people can find residence? Do not my taxes go towards rent controlled tenements for them to live in squalor?"

So compassionate! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back