Judge Tells Jury To Ignore Mueller's rants In Closing Statements

OMG!!!

HIS DICTION WAS WRONG!!!

HE SPLIT THE INFINITIVE, BY GOD!!

HOW DARE HE!!!!!
When you are g4etting the shit hammered out of you on the facts / story, attempt to draw attention to the nit-noid details of things that don't matter a damn. Its all they have. :p

The facts show you lied- so you are trying to draw attention elsewhere of details of things that don't matter of a damn.

It is what you always do.

Its the last bastion of the propagandist: distraction. When caught in blatant lies backed by absolutely nothing.....they try desperately to change the topic.

It demonstrates elegantly what Easy's claims are worth and what they're based on:

Jack Shit.

That really should be his USMB name- Jack Shit.

Much shorter than "Has his head up Trump's Ass so far he can see his tonsils"
You spent the last 9 years with your lips firmly planted on Obama's butt cheeks, so that comment is hilarious.
Keep it up, shit for brains. :113:

I didn't spend years starting threads with lies in order to protect Obama like Easyt and his fellow Trumpkins do.

But keep your sucking up to Don the Con- shit for brains Trumpkin.

I didn't spend years starting threads with lies in order to protect Obama like Easyt and his fellow Trumpkins do.
I NEVER HAVE AND STILL DON'T START THREADS WITH LIES TO PROTECT OBAMA.

:p

Dude, I have provided evidence to expose your BS so many times it isn't even funny anymore. I provide links, actual laws, regs, codes, reports, articles, etc....all of which snowflakes ask for again and again and again - playing the 'stupid' game, and eagerly waiting for me not to do it so they / you can call me a liar.

I have been under siege today dozens of times by snowflakes spewing opinions, accusations, and venom...but not one of them posted a link, an article, etc... I got lots of insults and personal attacks and slanderous accusations with nothing to back it up, as you did...but no evidence / nothing to back it up. That is more times than not the norm for snowflakes like you on this board.

Dude, I have provided evidence to expose your BS so many times it isn't even funny anymore..

"Judge tells Jury to ignore Mueller's rants"

Just the latest of your long litany of lies as a loyal Trumpkin emulating your Dear Leader- Don the Con.

And Easy flees his own thread when his lies and propaganda were exposed.

Shocker.

Ehh,....change the Title to Mueller Team to tell the whiners to STFU.
Even that would be a false statement.

The judge did not tell the jury to ignore the Mueller team's remarks.

Wow. You people are seriously brain damaged.

Just a reminder- because I am easily amused.....that when confronted with his lies- Easy ran like the cowardly Trumpkin he is.

And Easy flees his own thread when his lies and propaganda were exposed.

Shocker.
Gone like the only shreds of decency he may have once had.

I've never known Easy to be much anything but batshit conspiracy theorist.

Really?

I have always found him to be a sleazy lying right wing propagandist who has since become a full time Trumpkin lodged firmly up Don the Con's posterior.

There is no sleazy story dreamed up by anyone on the right wing that he will not happily promote as the gospel.

Prosecutors brand Manafort liar in closing
as cranky judge tells jury to ignore his rants

Prosecutors blast 'Manafort’s lies' in closing arguments against ex-Trump campaign chairman

"Prosecutors in the bank and tax fraud case against Paul Manafort used their closing arguments on Wednesday to paint the former Trump campaign chairman as a chronic liar, telling jurors Manafort is “not above the law.”

Of course Mueller tried to prove this to be true by bringing in an admitted money launderer, adulterer, and liar who is hoping to get his sentence reduced or eliminated completely if he gives Mueller what he wants to testify against Manafort...

Where in the article does it say that the Judge told the jury to ignore Mueller's rants in closing arguments?

The closest thing I've seen is this:

Ellis, who has not shied from making colorful comments during the trial, signaled that he will tell the jury to disregard any comments he made during witness testimony that might have shown his opinion.

Prosecutors blast 'Manafort’s lies' in closing arguments against ex-Trump campaign chairman

Which has nothing to do with your claims. But was the judge signalling that he will tell the jury to ignore the JUDGE's comments. Not Mueller's. Mueller, to the best of my knowledge, didn't give the closing argument.

Now you show us your quote of the article backing the title of the OP: Judge Tells Jury To Ignore Mueller's rants In Closing Statements.

I don't think Mueller was even in the building...much less ranting about anything. The OP is a lie...as are all of his posts.

Forum List

Back