Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Question in 2020 Census

Should the census be allowed to ask this question

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We know for a fact that the citizenship question was included in bad faith and in an effort to undercount minority communities because the Trump administration couldn’t care less about enforcing Voting Rights Act provisions protecting minorities from discrimination, where Trump has pursued a comprehensive agenda seeking to discriminate against minorities.

The 2020 Census had this question ("Is this person a citizen of the United States?) added by the Trump Administration.
I was pleasantly surprised they stopped it. I had read awhile ago that it was a done deal, couldn't be taken off the form at this point.

It would have caused people to lie or avoid the census altogether. Less accuracy.

Why should illegals get representation?
Well, even though they can't vote, they still live there. A big fat chunk of a politician's constituency in California has voters married to illegals and the children of illegals and etc. etc. So they are representing their people's interests.
Stop with the they can’t vote bullshit! If they can cross the border illegally, falseify records, steal ID they can fucking vote. Remember the illegal who murdered Mollie Tibet’s? He did all of the above! Next stupid utterance?
You think they are going to take unnecessary risks of being caught by walking into a polling place and registering to vote?
You are cray.
No ewe are! What part of they steal ID fucking escapes ewe?

I was pleasantly surprised they stopped it. I had read awhile ago that it was a done deal, couldn't be taken off the form at this point.

It would have caused people to lie or avoid the census altogether. Less accuracy.

Well, even though they can't vote, they still live there. A big fat chunk of a politician's constituency in California has voters married to illegals and the children of illegals and etc. etc. So they are representing their people's interests.

Stop with the they can’t vote bullshit! If they can cross the border illegally, falseify records, steal ID they can fucking vote. Remember the illegal who murdered Mollie Tibet’s? He did all of the above! Next stupid utterance?

You think they are going to take unnecessary risks of being caught by walking into a polling place and registering to vote?
You are cray.

Loser

You are cray.

Loser
Liar!

So you support people who are harboring criminals?
Where the fuck did you get that from?

It's pretty obvious.

What is obvious is that there is no evidence to support this allegation:

"A big fat chunk of a politician's constituency in California has voters married to illegals and the children of illegals and etc. etc. So they are representing their people's interests"

What do you mean by getting represented?

Are you suggesting alien's residing in CA vote, and that vote gives CA an unfair advantage and more members in the H. or Rep.?

That's wrong, though you may be confused since alien's whose children attend the public school in San Francisco are able to vote on the School Board.

It is up to The Congress to pass an immigration bill which they did not do when they were the majority in both houses.

Q. Why

A. The GOP wins voters' on wedge issues.

By population obviously.
The more constituents the more representation they get regardless of political persuasion.

I see (what you meant), so you believe and want others to believe CA population has exploded with alien residents, who all vote and who all are Democrats.

Fake news my friend, very fake indeed.

Fake news my ass.
You're the ones claiming you're going to turn Texas into a blue state via immigration ya jizz pot.

First of all I haven't made that claim, Texas is already divided; 2nd, immigration includes American's from other states, reducing the demographic (big hat, no cattle) percentage and; 3rd, "jizz pot" is a vulgar and childish comment. In Conclusion, you post is a clear and concise evidence you are a bigot - both the racist and homophobic variety. In short, a Rube.

Are you suggesting alien's residing in CA vote, and that vote gives CA an unfair advantage and more members in the H. or Rep.?

That's wrong, though you may be confused since alien's whose children attend the public school in San Francisco are able to vote on the School Board.

It is up to The Congress to pass an immigration bill which they did not do when they were the majority in both houses.

Q. Why

By population obviously.
The more constituents the more representation they get regardless of political persuasion.

I see (what you meant), so you believe and want others to believe CA population has exploded with alien residents, who all vote and who all are Democrats.

Fake news my ass.
You're the ones claiming you're going to turn Texas into a blue state via immigration ya jizz pot.

First of all I haven't made that claim, Texas is already divided; 2nd, immigration includes American's from other states, reducing the demographic (big hat, no cattle) percentage and; 3rd, "jizz pot" is a vulgar and childish comment. In Conclusion, you post is a clear and concise evidence you are a bigot - both the racist and homophobic variety. In short, a Rube.

Bullshit.
There have been a shitload of threads on this board about that very topic.
Cum dumpster.

Q. Why

By population obviously.

Fake news my ass.

Bullshit.
Cum dumpster.

Seems you can't read and comprehend what you posted. Likely you were home schooled and/or attend school in rural Texas.

Your comments (Cum dumpster, jizz pot) are childish insults even a second grader of normal intelligence wouldn't use in any communication. It shows you lack the ability to write an expository response to, and react emotionally, when your reality is exposed as a fiction.

By population obviously.

Fake news my ass.

Bullshit.
Cum dumpster.

Seems you can't read and comprehend what you posted. Likely you were home schooled and/or attend school in rural Texas.

Your comments (Cum dumpster, jizz pot) are childish insults even a second grader of normal intelligence wouldn't use in any communication. It shows you lack the ability to write an expository response to, and react emotionally, when your reality is exposed as a fiction.

I like how upset it makes you.

Obviously, with so many illegal aliens in the country the question of citizenship must be asked. If we deported all the illegal aliens, then you can remove the question.

Hell No!!!!!!

In fact I believe that the Census should require copies of long form birth certificates and social security cards for every citizen in the family.

We know for a fact that the citizenship question was included in bad faith and in an effort to undercount minority communities because the Trump administration couldn’t care less about enforcing Voting Rights Act provisions protecting minorities from discrimination, where Trump has pursued a comprehensive agenda seeking to discriminate against minorities.
Bad faith for 200 years? Really?

Do you or do you not understand the many situations where a birth certificate is no accessible, or even does not exist? (My grandmother never had one.)

I understand that there are a small number of situations where one may not be easy to acquire. I find no situation where one shouldn't be able to be acquired. Even home births have had to be registered for many decades now. A small percentage of the aged and no longer useful may not be able to get one. We'd be better off without them to begin with.

Do you or do you not understand the many situations where a birth certificate is not accessible, or even does not exist? (My grandmother never had one.)

I understand that there are a small number of situations where one may not be easy to acquire. I find no situation where one shouldn't be able to be acquired. Even home births have had to be registered for many decades now. A small percentage of the aged and no longer useful may not be able to get one. We'd be better off without them to begin with.

My grandmother had none. (None of my grandparents did, as I recall.) My uncle had one-and, fortunately, has a copy because he was getting a passport-but he and a few thousand others can no longer get another copy because the original was destroyed. (The county records burned.) My wife's is in Havana. I know someone whose birth certificate is sealed by court order. (She's adopted.) My sister doesn't HAVE a regular birth certificate, she has a CRBA. I work with someone whose original was lost in hurricane Andrew.

Forum List

Back