Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Question in 2020 Census

Should the census be allowed to ask this question

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Illegals help Dems get more votes by giving them more electoral votes. I believe they are also the reason Hillary got more popular votes.

Illegal aliens should not be represented by our government but they are because of the left's crazy policies. They have representation in their own countries. An activist judge went against our laws to make sure that illegals will tilt the playing field in favor of the left. It's just wrong no matter how you look at it. It disenfranchises citizens.

Also, I answered the survey according to the question on thread title. Didn't see the other question till it was too late.

The question of citizenship should be asked. If the answer is no, they should not be counted in regards to the electoral numbers. They shouldn't be here at all if they are not here legally. It's not that difficult to come legally. The only reason to sneak in is because they wouldn't pass a background check or are coming to commit crimes.

I guess the left doesn't care about the safety of people. Otherwise, they would offer sanctuary to criminals, rapists, human traffickers, gangs, and other scum and count them as people needing representation from Dems.

49947893_2398427817104565_1199606656653066240_n.jpg
The census is used for a lot of other things beside electoral slots. The number of people in a given area need to be counted.
There are other ways to fix the illegal problem. Ignoring them on the census is not one of them.
Why don’t ewe tell us the steps we need to take to deal with illegal immigration?

The 2020 Census had this question ("Is this person a citizen of the United States?) added by the Trump Administration.
I was pleasantly surprised they stopped it. I had read awhile ago that it was a done deal, couldn't be taken off the form at this point.

It would have caused people to lie or avoid the census altogether. Less accuracy.

Why should illegals get representation?
Well, even though they can't vote, they still live there. A big fat chunk of a politician's constituency in California has voters married to illegals and the children of illegals and etc. etc. So they are representing their people's interests.

Illegals help Dems get more votes by giving them more electoral votes. I believe they are also the reason Hillary got more popular votes.

Illegal aliens should not be represented by our government but they are because of the left's crazy policies. They have representation in their own countries. An activist judge went against our laws to make sure that illegals will tilt the playing field in favor of the left. It's just wrong no matter how you look at it. It disenfranchises citizens.

Also, I answered the survey according to the question on thread title. Didn't see the other question till it was too late.

The question of citizenship should be asked. If the answer is no, they should not be counted in regards to the electoral numbers. They shouldn't be here at all if they are not here legally. It's not that difficult to come legally. The only reason to sneak in is because they wouldn't pass a background check or are coming to commit crimes.

I guess the left doesn't care about the safety of people. Otherwise, they would offer sanctuary to criminals, rapists, human traffickers, gangs, and other scum and count them as people needing representation from Dems.

The census is used for a lot of other things beside electoral slots. The number of people in a given area need to be counted.
There are other ways to fix the illegal problem. Ignoring them on the census is not one of them.
Why don’t ewe tell us the steps we need to take to deal with illegal immigration?
Wrong thread.

Wrong thread.
Ewe brought it up!

The 2020 Census had this question ("Is this person a citizen of the United States?) added by the Trump Administration.
I was pleasantly surprised they stopped it. I had read awhile ago that it was a done deal, couldn't be taken off the form at this point.

It would have caused people to lie or avoid the census altogether. Less accuracy.

Well, even though they can't vote, they still live there. A big fat chunk of a politician's constituency in California has voters married to illegals and the children of illegals and etc. etc. So they are representing their people's interests.
Stop with the they can’t vote bullshit! If they can cross the border illegally, falseify records, steal ID they can fucking vote. Remember the illegal who murdered Mollie Tibet’s? He did all of the above! Next stupid utterance?

You mean to say "added back", right? Only citizens should count towards the census, and therefore the EC

1. Year of immigration to the United States
  2. Is the person naturalized or alien?
  3. If naturalized, what was the year of naturalization?
  1. What State or country was the person born in?
  2. If foreign born, is the person naturalized?

The following questions were asked of a sample of respondents:

1. In what state or foreign country was the person born?
  2. If this person was born in a foreign country...
    1. Is this person a naturalized citizen of the United States?
    2. When did this person come the United States to stay?

1950 (Population) - History - U.S. Census Bureau

So you support people who are harboring criminals?

Remember democrats admitted that they can't win with an accurate voter roll, so this is life or death for them

What do you mean by getting represented?

Are you suggesting alien's residing in CA vote, and that vote gives CA an unfair advantage and more members in the H. or Rep.?

That's wrong, though you may be confused since alien's whose children attend the public school in San Francisco are able to vote on School Board Members.

It is up to The Congress to pass an immigration bill which they did not do when they were the majority in both houses.

Q. Why

A. The GOP wins voters' on wedge issues.

CA has passed the Real ID requirement. See: REAL ID Checklist

Are you suggesting alien's residing in CA vote, and that vote gives CA an unfair advantage and more members in the H. or Rep.?

That's wrong, though you may be confused since alien's whose children attend the public school in San Francisco are able to vote on the School Board.

It is up to The Congress to pass an immigration bill which they did not do when they were the majority in both houses.

Q. Why

By population obviously.
The more constituents the more representation they get regardless of political persuasion.

That's wrong, though you may be confused since alien's whose children attend the public school in San Francisco are able to vote on the School Board.

Q. Why

By population obviously.
The more constituents the more representation they get regardless of political persuasion.

I see (what you meant), so you believe and want others to believe CA population has exploded with alien residents, who all vote and who all are Democrats.

Fake news my friend, very fake indeed.

Q. Why

By population obviously.

I see (what you meant), so you believe and want others to believe CA population has exploded with alien residents, who all vote and who all are Democrats.

Fake news my friend, very fake indeed.

Fake news my ass.
You're the ones claiming you're going to turn Texas into a blue state via immigration ya jizz pot.

Clearly, to allow this question to be asked, will have two negative effects.
  1. Most households with a non citizen will not fill out and send in the census;
  2. It puts a target on the back for ICE, and they can make a case for a warrant to detain the named person.
In terms of #1, it will have an effect on revenue sharing, in terms of #2 it will allow ICE to establish dragnets (consider the use of DNA, not used used in terms of this tread) to detain thousands of law abiding non citizens and separate a parent from their children.

How can non-citizen be law abiding when they are illegally here?

I find it strange how you throw out the laws they are breaking while attempting to make ICE the bad guy in this discussion...

I don't see the problem with the questions since at checkpoints in I-10 out of El Paso, the 405 north of San Diego, et al, they stop you and ask if you're a US citizen. Secondly, criminals like illegal aliens will just lie and say they are Americans

-Geaux

What Probable Cause allows LE to stop and ask this question?

They ask the question all the time at border checkpoints, so are you saying they should not?

That's wrong, though you may be confused since alien's whose children attend the public school in San Francisco are able to vote on School Board Members.

Q. Why

CA has passed the Real ID requirement. See: REAL ID Checklist

Boy you put all the damn blame on the GOP for your political party failure and claim the GOP only loves this wedge issue!

You very well know the GOP would never pass any form of Immigration Reform, so why act like they failed?

From 2009 to 2011 the Democrats had their chance to end this issue, so why did they fail?

Simple, Obama, Pelosi and Reid did not care at all and neither did you until they lost the House.

When the Democrats gain back control of the House, Senate and Oval Office altogether I am willing to bet that nothing will be done.

Hell, what has Pelosi passed to send to the Senate so far?

Not a damn thing!

Why?

Simple, she loves this wedge issue...

Stop with the they can’t vote bullshit! If they can cross the border illegally, falseify records, steal ID they can fucking vote. Remember the illegal who murdered Mollie Tibet’s? He did all of the above! Next stupid utterance?
You think they are going to take unnecessary risks of being caught by walking into a polling place and registering to vote?
You are cray.

Where the fuck did you get that from?

It's pretty obvious.

It's pretty obvious.
Sorry. You're going to have to do better than that, making that kind of accusation for absolutely no reason.

It's pretty obvious.
Sorry. You're going to have to do better than that, making that kind of accusation for absolutely no reason.

You just said you were concerned about the rights of Legals harboring illegals and they should get representation just because they're married.
Neither should have a say since they're both lawbreakers.

Forum List

Back