Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Question in 2020 Census

Should the census be allowed to ask this question

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. I didn't realize I left that word out. It's not like i proofread every post I make.

2. Read the posts I was responding to if you want to know what it has to do with topic,

Why don't you?

How can I read something that you don't quote, like in this post for example?
I quoted it earlier....go back and look, if you are not too lazy.

It is not my job to do your job. Be clear or shut up! Making excuses for your ignorance is a lib tactic and quite beneath you.
It's not my job to read the thread to you, stop being a F'ing moron.

A Federal Judge has ordered the Commerce Dept to not have the question on the Census.

Judge Orders Trump Administration To Remove 2020 Census Citizenship Question

Furman's decision marks a significant milestone in a legal battle that began shortly after the Trump administration announced last year that the 2020 census would include a controversial question about U.S. citizenship status. The added question was: "Is this person a citizen of the United States?" All U.S. households have not been asked such a question on the census since 1950.

The Administrative Procedure Act has been around since the 1940's. It's the Washington bible and everybody knows it. This guy ross apparently does not know his stuff. This is not the first time that somebody in the trump administration has failed to follow it. I seem to remember that some goofball at HHS committed an APA violation with regard to some change in rules pertaining to birth control and/or abortion. Follow the rules, people.

Democrats forcing their moral neutrality on everyone.

As opposed to republicans forcing their will on everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rattle off a list of things they forced you to do snowflake.

You can’t be serious.
Insult me and expect a response?
Get therapy.

Calling you a snowflake is a high honor.

Last time I checked, snowflakes were white.

Democrats forcing their moral neutrality on everyone.

As opposed to republicans forcing their will on everyone.

Rattle off a list of things they forced you to do snowflake.

You can’t be serious.
Insult me and expect a response?
Get therapy.

Calling you a snowflake is a high honor.

Last time I checked, snowflakes were white.

So? I agree with MLK, Jr. I don't care about the color of your skin, but the content of your character.

If you display the attitude, expect to be called a snowflake. Live and learn!

1. I didn't realize I left that word out. It's not like i proofread every post I make.

2. Read the posts I was responding to if you want to know what it has to do with topic,

Why don't you?

It is not my job to do your job. Be clear or shut up! Making excuses for your ignorance is a lib tactic and quite beneath you.

Oh, that's rich! Your posts make no sense, and I am the moron. Shows some guts and admit your error and we can move on!

Why don't you?

Oh, that's rich! Your posts make no sense, and I am the moron. Shows some guts and admit your error and we can move on!
Yes, you are the moron because you will not go back to the part of the thread where this all started and read the quote chain. Go to post number 61, where you entered the conversation and read quotes starting with Candy Corn. Then if you still don't understand it's because you are a moron.

Why don't you?

Yes, you are the moron because you will not go back to the part of the thread where this all started and read the quote chain. Go to post number 61, where you entered the conversation and read quotes starting with Candy Corn. Then if you still don't understand it's because you are a moron.

Hey dumbass! I can't read posts for people I have on "ignore". Can you?

Hey dumbass! I can't read posts for people I have on "ignore". Can you?
Sure, I can read the posts of people you have on "ignore". No wonder you don't understand my post since I was commenting on something said by someone you are ignoring. Well, that is the sacrifice you have to make when you ignore people. Don't expect me to fill you in on the conversations of people you are ignoring, dumbass!

Illegals help Dems get more votes by giving them more electoral votes. I believe they are also the reason Hillary got more popular votes.

Illegal aliens should not be represented by our government but they are because of the left's crazy policies. They have representation in their own countries. An activist judge went against our laws to make sure that illegals will tilt the playing field in favor of the left. It's just wrong no matter how you look at it. It disenfranchises citizens.

Also, I answered the survey according to the question on thread title. Didn't see the other question till it was too late.

The question of citizenship should be asked. If the answer is no, they should not be counted in regards to the electoral numbers. They shouldn't be here at all if they are not here legally. It's not that difficult to come legally. The only reason to sneak in is because they wouldn't pass a background check or are coming to commit crimes.

I guess the left doesn't care about the safety of people. Otherwise, they would offer sanctuary to criminals, rapists, human traffickers, gangs, and other scum and count them as people needing representation from Dems.

49947893_2398427817104565_1199606656653066240_n.jpg

Last edited:
The 2020 Census had this question ("Is this person a citizen of the United States?) added by the Trump Administration.
I was pleasantly surprised they stopped it. I had read awhile ago that it was a done deal, couldn't be taken off the form at this point.

It would have caused people to lie or avoid the census altogether. Less accuracy.

The 2020 Census had this question ("Is this person a citizen of the United States?) added by the Trump Administration.
I was pleasantly surprised they stopped it. I had read awhile ago that it was a done deal, couldn't be taken off the form at this point.

It would have caused people to lie or avoid the census altogether. Less accuracy.
Lie? Why? Because they are in the country illegally?

Illegals help Dems get more votes by giving them more electoral votes. I believe they are also the reason Hillary got more popular votes.

Illegal aliens should not be represented by our government but they are because of the left's crazy policies. They have representation in their own countries. An activist judge went against our laws to make sure that illegals will tilt the playing field in favor of the left. It's just wrong no matter how you look at it. It disenfranchises citizens.

Also, I answered the survey according to the question on thread title. Didn't see the other question till it was too late.

The question of citizenship should be asked. If the answer is no, they should not be counted in regards to the electoral numbers. They shouldn't be here at all if they are not here legally. It's not that difficult to come legally. The only reason to sneak in is because they wouldn't pass a background check or are coming to commit crimes.

I guess the left doesn't care about the safety of people. Otherwise, they would offer sanctuary to criminals, rapists, human traffickers, gangs, and other scum and count them as people needing representation from Dems.

The census is used for a lot of other things beside electoral slots. The number of people in a given area need to be counted.
There are other ways to fix the illegal problem. Ignoring them on the census is not one of them.

Lie? Why? Because they are in the country illegally?
Yes.

Why should illegals get representation?

Citizenship questions appeared under many presidents, especially under Democrat presidents. The information was needed then and it's especially needed now. If you're going to count illegals - who are not supposed to vote - then you might as well count cats, dogs, and in SFO and NYC human turds lying on the sidewalks.

The census is used for a lot of other things beside electoral slots. The number of people in a given area need to be counted.
There are other ways to fix the illegal problem. Ignoring them on the census is not one of them.

Explain in detail what other reasons you're referring to.

Forum List

Back