Judge says Arizona's abortion ban can take effect

You think it takes some women over four months to discover that they're pregnant?

Ever hear of adoption? People are so desperate to adopt babies that they pay kidnappers to get babies from 3rd-world countries.

Yet, the vast majority of the time liberal shitheads like you are fans of blunt laws, more of the one-size-fits-all laws the better. 90% percent of all new laws restricting liberty are supported by liberals.

yeah adoption is always a good way for an unwanted child, that is a far better choice than killing the baby, atleast they have chance to enjoy life.....And adoption is tough because of a lack of kids and lregulations are rediculous in the US. My wife went through her catholic church and it's full of red tape, but we're still exploring it.

try being an unwanted black baby and then get back to me on that.

What does race have to do with it? I know of black people at work that have adopted and white folks also adopt black kids. Like in the Blind Side movie was a local couple and then you have the American gymnast in the Olympics.....and those are ones that know of.....You cant be so cynical and focused on race, come to MEmphis, the politicians are big on race, but the working folks dont give a crap.....

This just in: ACLU wins appeal against Arizona's 'most extreme and dangerous of abortion bans'

A law in Arizona that the ACLU is calling "the most extreme and dangerous of abortion bans" was blocked from taking effect on Thursday after an emergency appeals request.

Arizona was set to become the ninth state to forbid doctors from aborting a fetus 20 weeks into a pregnancy. But unlike elsewhere in the country, Arizona would start the 20-week count after a pregnant woman's last menstrual period, or about 18 weeks into a pregnancy -- which is typically before medical problems can be detected in fetuses in prenatal exams, according to a lawsuit filed by the ACLU and the New York-based Center for Reproductive Rights.

The law, which the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals blocked on Wednesday, will likely be on hold through at least October, when all briefs on the case will be filed, said Julie Rikelman, litigation director for the Center for Reproductive Rights. A final decision is likely to be made in November or December, she said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ting-baby-a-week-before-its-due-date.htmlWhen do we draw the line?

And why isn't this woman charged with murder?

Mother of two admits aborting baby a week before its due date
A mother of two aborted her own baby just a week before she was due to give birth after taking drugs bought on the internet, a court has heard.

catt_2285324b.jpg

Lets call this what it is murder and why are her two other children allowed in her care?

ETA: hope this link works

Mother of two admits aborting baby a week before its due date - Telegraph

No murder charges, but I would like to know why she did it.

Though I think the action is reprehensible, I really don't care. The baby never new life, and given that was the mother it is probably for the best. The answer to the question of why would never satisfy my own moral values, but I am not the one who needs to be satisfied with it.

the left "not caring about babies and lives" ahhh refreshing.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ting-baby-a-week-before-its-due-date.htmlWhen do we draw the line?

And why isn't this woman charged with murder?

Mother of two admits aborting baby a week before its due date
A mother of two aborted her own baby just a week before she was due to give birth after taking drugs bought on the internet, a court has heard.

catt_2285324b.jpg

Lets call this what it is murder and why are her two other children allowed in her care?

ETA: hope this link works

Mother of two admits aborting baby a week before its due date - Telegraph

No murder charges, but I would like to know why she did it.

Though I think the action is reprehensible, I really don't care. The baby never new life, and given that was the mother it is probably for the best. The answer to the question of why would never satisfy my own moral values, but I am not the one who needs to be satisfied with it.

Wait, the action is reprehensible and those kinds of things we use laws to prevent, (murder, stealing, rape). People really need to be accountible, I'm sorry sex is not just another fun activity like shooting pool and the people who support abortion think it should be. It's not and never will be. And the people that treat it like that, are the ones that have the depresion, the drug and alcohol abuse. Sure some grow up and figure things out, but the people that party into their middle ages, are just unhappy

Now the reason to have a kid, is to give him/her a chance at life. I'd much rather do that than kill him/her and make the choice that their life would have sucked anyway. We dont know that, lots of people were poor or had horrible parents that grew up to be good, successful people. And I have a real problem with "Their not people", because it sounds like Mengola and deciding who is human and who is not. Lookup eugenics and find out that the founder of Planned Parenthood (MArgaret Sanger) was a huge fan of it, but then also realize she thought abortion was horrible. If you know what eugenics are you'll find out it's a pretty big statement and not positive of abortion.

I just dont see how people can look at their kids and say, man if the circumstances were different, they wouldnt be here.....that's just sad....with all the stuff we have to prevent it, there is no excuse anymore, and if protection fails...well that's why people talk about absitnence, it is the only 100% way to avoid a pregnancy.

Forum List

Back