Judge rules Ohio Secretary of State violated federal election law

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
A federal district court judge has found Democrat Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner guilty of violating federal election laws. The ruling goes to the heart of the ACORN-centered voter fraud epidemic spreading across the country. This is the second judgment against Brunner.

Story here

While I don't find it surprising that Malkin would lie, I do find it surprising that the GOP is also lying.

:eusa_eh:

Liberals can only win if they get the dead, illegal and imaginary to vote them in.

That's the spirit. Good ol' pointless name calling. So much easier than thinking. Like if I say, hey, you're just an pussy who wets his sheets thinking al Qaeda is going to hurt him in his sleep, and so is too afraid to vote liberal because you're a coward who would rather give up freedom to be secure rather than have the courage to die free, it wouldn't accomplish anything. I might feel better. But it hasn't created any productive dialogue or advanced anyone's understanding. Try to be a little less pointless in the future if you don't mind.

So provide us the link that shows this Judge did NOT rule as stated?
The GOP makes the claim that she isn't validating new voter registrations. That is a lie. What she wasn't doing was sharing the invalidated names with the county boards.

Why make something like this into a lie? The real complaint against her is valid but the GOP making it into something it is not is just stupid.

That's the spirit. Good ol' pointless name calling. So much easier than thinking. Like if I say, hey, you're just an pussy who wets his sheets thinking al Qaeda is going to hurt him in his sleep, and so is too afraid to vote liberal because you're a coward who would rather give up freedom to be secure rather than have the courage to die free, it wouldn't accomplish anything. I might feel better. But it hasn't created any productive dialogue or advanced anyone's understanding. Try to be a little less pointless in the future if you don't mind.

I tell ya what, go pound sand up your ass and tell me what happened first? Did you fill your self to capacity or did I listen to your ignorant rants.

The GOP makes the claim that she isn't validating new voter registrations. That is a lie. What she wasn't doing was sharing the invalidated names with the county boards.

Why make something like this into a lie? The real complaint against her is valid but the GOP making it into something it is not is just stupid.

Bullshit. She does not validate and she stated even if she did the law does not tell her what to do if they do not match.

Bullshit. She does not validate and she stated even if she did the law does not tell her what to do if they do not match.
Your own link proves you wrong.

Brunner has said the state matches registration information against data in the Bureau of Motor Vehicles system and the Social Security database. But she also has said federal law doesn't say what should be done if a mismatch is discovered, and it is up to counties to check the system for flagged registrations and investigate if warranted.

If she broke the law and is convicted, punish her. What's the big fucking deal? But then we also have to find all the righties who are doing the same thing.

Just like the did to Kathrine Harris.:razz:

Let's wait to see if they indict Sister Sarah today?:eusa_pray:

I tell ya what, go pound sand up your ass and tell me what happened first? Did you fill your self to capacity or did I listen to your ignorant rants.

Thank you for helping me accomplish nothing with more pointlessness, and in doing so, proving my point. Sometimes, it's too easy.

And don't be that way. I will try to use smaller words in my "ignorant" rants if it helps. Of course, most of my rants contain information and arguments or criticism and could never match up with brilliant statements like:

Liberals can only win if they get the dead, illegal and imaginary to vote them in.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back