Judge puts Allred in her place

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
But, here’s the kicker. During the hearing, Allred had the temerity ask the Judge to make an expedited decision because “there is an election coming up.” The MA Judge rounded sharply on Allred, scolding her and stating that she, the Judge, would not deny a party due process because of an election. Allred was deflated, and the Judge granted an adjournment.

Judge basically tells Gloria Allred to Shut the Front Door with her court claim: Grants Adjournment | World of Newsninja2012

Gloria Allred and Fem BIG mouths just like her are use to getting their way.. It's about time someone stood up to these LEFTIST FEM BULLIES and told them to fuck off!

As soon as we hear ALLRED is involved in anything we know it's a lie....that woman shouldn't be allowed a law degree, she's an embarrassment!! So glad the Judge did this. Not because she may have done anything to Romney with whatever she has, but because she's a dirty lawyer.

As soon as we hear ALLRED is involved in anything we know it's a lie....that woman shouldn't be allowed a law degree, she's an embarrassment!! So glad the Judge did this. Not because she may have done anything to Romney with whatever she has, but because she's a dirty lawyer.

Whatz up with her face?? I swear she looks like she's 1/2 rat and 1/2 weasel.

"Clearly, Allred is just playing politics again, as the Obama campaign becomes more and more desperate, but this latest episode again raises important issues about Allered herself. In particular, this question lingers: how does Allred just happen to always have the right clients at the right political time? This is relevant because, if Allred – directly or via third-parties – is actively soliciting these people, then her actions are in clear violation of California Rules of Conduct 1-400."

WELL.....She IS a Lawyer!

Nice to see someone tell Gloria "not so fast". YAY! What a DNC hack.

ga.jpg

There is a medical term for that look. It's called botox bat face. Nicole Kidman got botox bat face and it's pretty much ended her career.

Botox is turning Nicole Kidman into a 'bat face', says cosmetic guru | Mail Online

HTML:
"Clearly, Allred is just playing politics again, as the Obama campaign becomes more and more desperate, but this latest episode again raises important issues about Allered herself. In particular, this question lingers: how does Allred just happen to always have the right clients at the right political time? This is relevant because, if Allred – directly or via third-parties – is actively soliciting these people, then her actions are in clear violation of California Rules of Conduct 1-400."

I didn't know that. Mmmmm. She met with Obama two weeks before her October surprise. We know she took out Cain and Whitman.

Wouldn't it be a lovely winter project to take her out? :D I have 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating so this has potential.

I'm not the "scrapbooking" type so this could be fun!

Allred took out Cain with complete lies and paid bimbos. But this is different. Democrats can't get dirt on Romney, so they are trying to get dirt on someone he KNOWS.

is she related to you?

You're a typically shallow Republican shill, criticizing people for their appearance.

Got anything to say about Mary Matalin and Liz Cheney? :lol:

Apparently liberals only like due process when trying to get murderers and rapists off on technicalities
I'm glad what media whore got shot down...by a woman no less....poetic justice

You're a typically shallow Republican shill, criticizing people for their appearance.

I bet you are fugly, aren't cha?

LOL

is she related to you?

:lol: Always such a "Lady", that one...

FTR, I'm glad the judge didn't cater to political pressures.

yep, I'd still do them and Barbara Bush over 90% of the democrat women.....some of which probably used to be men......maybe that's your calling synthaholic!

At this point, she doesn't have enough time to manufacture something from an over 20 year old divorce case to help obama.

New Topics

Forum List

Back