Judge pissed off by Obama's comments on health care law

I am amazed at how many people in our courtry are just oblivious as to what obama is doing. Its not obama's fault this country has gone to the dogs, its the voters fault that elected him.

I am amazed at how many people in our courtry are just oblivious as to what obama is doing. Its not obama's fault this country has gone to the dogs, its the voters fault that elected him.

people are so hell bent on believing Obama is the greatest thing that has ever happened to this country, they refuse to recognize his immaturity as a leader.

I mean...this thing with the SCOTUS....

they can spin what he said all they want, but he said what he said....and only the most naive would have heard it the way they are now spinning it.

But here is the reality....he made it clear that he sees flaws in the SCOTUS and is not happy about it.

SO I must ask....

If you owned a company that for 200 years made widgets successfully...and generated a profit...and was heralded as running efficiently and turning out a great product...

Would you be happy that you hired a CEO who, after he was hired, admitted that he did not believe in the way the company operated?

Forum List

Back