Is Fox News Changing?

• Fox is getting better.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Fox is about the same.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Fox is getting worse.

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Our POTUS, who isn't supposed to show favortism or bias towards the media, is pushing Fox to put Pirro back on the line up after the hate-spewing sprunt was pulled yesterday.

Jeanine Pirro Pulled Off The Air by Fox News — Gone for Good?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

Bring back @JudgeJeanine Pirro. The Radical Left Democrats, working closely with their beloved partner, the Fake News Media, is using every trick in the book to SILENCE a majority of our Country. They have all out campaigns against @FoxNews hosts who are doing too well. Fox .....""""

How many of you Trump cockroaches would have put up with something like this from Obama????

who said he cant show favoritism or bias???

and we put up with it for 8 yrs from the prick obama
LOOK! Over there! >>>> Isn't that (2 full terms) Former President Obama, the Scourge of CRCs?

I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution. And furthermore Omar’s antisemitism, to me, proves she’s a radical Sharia Islamist. Gox is wrong

Holy shit are you ignorant on this.

1) America is about freedom of expression - not freedom or repression. If someone wants to wear a certain kind of non-threatening, head garment - that is none of your fucking business.

2) You have not a fucking clue what 'anti-Semitism' even means obviously.

'anti-Semitism
(also antisemitism)

NOUN
mass noun
  • Hostility to or prejudice against Jews.'
anti-Semitism | Definition of anti-Semitism in English by Oxford Dictionaries

Post EXACTLY where Omar specifically knocked the religion of Judaism?

Omar said NOTHING about the religion of Judaism. She ONLY spoke about her opposition to Israel government policy. And insulting Israeli government policy is NOT anti-Semitic...by definition.

I guarantee you there are Jewish citizens of Israel who are against their government's policy. Does that make them anti-Semitic as well?

Sheesh.

Why don't you people learn what words mean before you used them?

Have a nice day, you (obviously) prejudiced ignoramus.

…..and yet you cheer when someone wearing a MAGA hat gets accosted.
He did? Link where he cheered.

Do you own research, I'm tired of carrying lazy people who then simply say "Nuh-Uh".

Our POTUS, who isn't supposed to show favortism or bias towards the media, is pushing Fox to put Pirro back on the line up after the hate-spewing sprunt was pulled yesterday.

Bring back @JudgeJeanine Pirro. The Radical Left Democrats, working closely with their beloved partner, the Fake News Media, is using every trick in the book to SILENCE a majority of our Country. They have all out campaigns against @FoxNews hosts who are doing too well. Fox .....""""

How many of you Trump cockroaches would have put up with something like this from Obama????

Trump cockroaches? Your visceral hatred of other Americans is duly noted.
Bingo!

Another Trump Monkey who takes her Kool Aid through the vein....
You take yours up yer ass!
Another homo-voyeur, I see.

I stand with Judge Pirro, i believe a woman who wears a hijab shows she adheres to Sharia Law, which is against to our Constitution. And furthermore Omar’s antisemitism, to me, proves she’s a radical Sharia Islamist. Gox is wrong
Unfortunately, you are just 100% wrong. No person's belief is against our constitution. The Constitution guarantees the right to believe anything you want, including believing the Constitution is stupid. That's one of the things that makes our godless Constitution so great.

Is that right? I was wondering why you loons are always trying to shred it.
It's very telling when someone accuses someone who actually stands by the Constitution of "shreding" it. Maybe you need to be reminded that the Constitution doesn't just count when it's easy.

Really!? Which party says it's "outdated" and wants to change it? Dumbass.

That is a totally ignorant and incorrect claim.
First of all, Islam under Arab rule only lasted about 400 years, before being invaded and conquered by successive Asiatic waves, like the Mongols, Moguls, and Turks.
The Arab Muslims never raided Europe and never tried to expand or invade anyone.
And the Mongols, Moguls, and Turks later claimed to adopt Islam, but not when they were invading.

Do you have any extra LSD for sale?

{...
The Siege of Baghdad, which lasted from January 29 until February 10, 1258, entailed the investment, capture, and sack of Baghdad, the capital of the Abbasid Caliphate, by Ilkhanate Mongol forces and allied troops. The Mongols were under the command of Hulagu Khan (or Hulegu Khan), brother of the khagan Möngke Khan, who had intended to further extend his rule into Mesopotamia but not to directly overthrow the Caliphate. Möngke, however, had instructed Hulagu to attack Baghdad if the Caliph Al-Musta'sim refused Mongol demands for his continued submission to the khagan and the payment of tribute in the form of military support for Mongol forces in Iran.

Hulagu began his campaign in Iran with several offensives against Nizari groups, including the Assassins, who lost their stronghold of Alamut. He then marched on Baghdad, demanding that Al-Musta'sim accede to the terms imposed by Möngke on the Abbasids. Although the Abbasids had failed to prepare for the invasion, the Caliph believed that Baghdad could not fall to invading forces and refused to surrender. Hulagu subsequently besieged the city, which surrendered after 12 days. During the next week, the Mongols sacked Baghdad, committing numerous atrocities and destroying the Abbasids' vast libraries, including the House of Wisdom. The Mongols executed Al-Musta'sim and massacred many residents of the city, which was left greatly depopulated. The siege is considered to mark the end of the Islamic Golden Age, during which the caliphs had extended their rule from the Iberian Peninsula to Sindh, and which was also marked by many cultural achievements
...}

Siege of Baghdad (1258) - Wikipedia

{...
The Mughal Empire (Persian:...‎, translit. Gūrkāniyān;[9] Urdu:..., translit. Mughliyah Saltanat)[10][2] or Mogul Empire[11] was an empire in the Indian subcontinent, founded in 1526. It was established and ruled by the Timurid dynasty, with Turco-Mongol Chagatai roots from Central Asia, claiming direct descent from both Genghis Khan (through his son Chagatai Khan) and Timur,[12][13][14] and with significant Indian Rajput and Persian ancestry through marriage alliances;[15][16] the first two Mughal emperors had both parents from Central Asian ancestry.[17]The dynasty combined Persianate culture[11][18] with local Indian cultural influences[19] visible in its court culture and administrative customs.
...}

Mughal Empire - Wikipedia

{...
The Ottoman Empire (/ˈɒtəmən/; Ottoman Turkish...‎, Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿOsmānīye, literally "The Exalted Ottoman State"; Modern Turkish: Osmanlı İmparatorluğu or Osmanlı Devleti), also historically known in Western Europe as the Turkish Empire[8] or simply Turkey,[9] was a state that controlled much of Southeast Europe, Western Asia and North Africa between the 14th and early 20th centuries. It was founded at the end of the 13th century in northwestern Anatolia in the town of Söğüt (modern-day Bilecik Province) by the Oghuz Turkish tribal leader Osman I.[10] After 1354, the Ottomans crossed into Europe, and with the conquest of the Balkans, the Ottoman beylik was transformed into a transcontinental empire. The Ottomans ended the Byzantine Empire with the 1453 conquest of Constantinople by Mehmed the Conqueror.[11]

During the 16th and 17th centuries, at the height of its power under the reign of Suleiman the Magnificent,[12] the Ottoman Empire was a multinational, multilingual empire controlling most of Southeast Europe, parts of Central Europe, Western Asia, parts of Eastern Europe and the Caucasus, North Africa and the Horn of Africa.[13] At the beginning of the 17th century, the empire contained 32 provinces and numerous vassal states. Some of these were later absorbed into the Ottoman Empire, while others were granted various types of autonomy during the course of centuries.
...}

Ottoman Empire - Wikipedia
Jihads Are Echoes of a Prehistoric Horror

Tamerlane captured Baghdad and executed all 800,000 of its inhabitants. Then he converted to Islam. One of the Boston Marathon bombers was named after him.

Islam is the natural religion for subhuman thrill-killing predators. Hitler wanted the Germans to convert to it, which they would have if he had succeeded in his plan to exterminate the Jews and all the Slavs from Russia to Yugoslavia.

Actually, no he didn't. He did praise Islam, but it was more of a means to an end in picking up allies. Nothing I've been able to find says that Hitler wanted to have Germans convert.

He was strongly against Catholics though.

Interview with historian David Motadel: Hitler′s Muslim stop-gaps - Qantara.de

Did the Nazis really see Islam as something inherently positive or were the Muslims only a means to an end?

Motadel: Overall, I think that Muslims were means to an end. Nazi policies towards Islam were informed by pragmatism. Some leading Nazis, particularly Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler, repeatedly expressed their respect for Islam. Whenever denouncing the Catholic Church, Hitler routinely contrasted it with Islam. While he denounced Catholicism as a weak, effeminate religion, he praised Islam as a strong, aggressive, martial religion. Overall, however, it was strategic considerations, not ideology, that led to Nazi Germany's campaign for Islamic mobilisation.

Wasn't Nazi racism a major obstacle to collaborating with Muslims?

Motadel: Hitler had already postulated the racial inferiority of non-European peoples in "Mein Kampf". Once in power, however, German officials showed themselves to be more pragmatic: non-Jewish Turks, Iranians and Arabs had already been explicitly exempted from any official racial discrimination in the 1930s, following diplomatic interventions from the governments in Tehran, Ankara and Cairo. And during the war the Germans showed similar pragmatism. Muslims everywhere, it was clear to every German officer, were to be treated as allies.

The realities on the ground were by no means straightforward. In the first months of the Nazi invasion of Russia, SS squads executed thousands of Muslims on the assumption that their circumcision showed that they were Jewish. Eventually, Reinhard Heydrich, chief Nazi security officer, sent out a directive cautioning the taskforce executing squads to be more careful. On the southern fringes of the Soviet Union, however, German killing squads still had difficulties distinguishing Muslims from Jews. Moreover, in North Africa, the Balkans and on the Eastern Front, German soldiers were confronted with diverse Muslim populations, including Muslim Roma and Jewish converts to Islam.

Hitler Converted Catholics because the Pope was against everything Hitler was doing. I watched a show about this on the History Channel where the Vatican actually assigned a man that would be a future Pope that would meet with Hitler several times as the Pope hoped to end the war through negotiations.

Pius XII’s Secret War Against Hitler - The Catholic Thing

The only thing Hitler converted Catholics to was dust

Trump cockroaches? Your visceral hatred of other Americans is duly noted.

You just noticed we don’t like liberal liars. Democrats who will go to any length to try and win an election. Sucks being you as you are making 2020 so much easier for us. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just "liberal liars", eh?

who said he cant show favoritism or bias???

and we put up with it for 8 yrs from the prick obama
LOOK! Over there! >>>> Isn't that (2 full terms) Former President Obama, the Scourge of CRCs?
I guess I'll do Pogo's acronym guessing game. Cool Republican Cats? Crappy Radical Christians? Climate Resistant Codgers?

Forum List

Back