Judge Permanently Blocks Trump’s Executive Order On Sanctuary Cities

Federal laws are optional.

That's fucking sweet. I'm in. I love that we have legal weed in Denver.

FUCK FEDERAL LAWS! Have an edible!!! Start with 10mg...if you bad trip by having too much THC in your edible, its your own fault.

If I am not mistaken a Judge cannot overturn Federal Law which the immigration law happens to be. Apparently he believes federal laws do not apply if the states decline not to enforce them, furthermore Congress retains the right to allocate federal funds as they so choose not the court system. Then again we are discussing a Judge living in the land of fruits and nuts.
Lets just say this is rather interesting.

You know, up until Nixon, a president had the ability to withhold federal funds from cities.

However............because Nixon misused that power, Congress took it away, and no president has been able to withhold federal funds from cities for more than 45 days.

Nope, Trump is wrong on this one. The only ones who can withhold federal funds are Congress, so if he wants to get it done, he should go through them.

This is actually very true I think. Congress needs to get off their fat asses and earn their money. do something.

Forum List

Back