Judge orders whites out, lectures blacks

I can understand how white people may feel about being asked to leave however that being said I also understand about the cultural background of how many ( not all ) blacks are raised. I WISH it wasnt this way but culturally speaking it is what it is.

I think it may have been instructive to all the community to say these things in front of all the people.

meh... I don't think the judge's decision was made with the intent of slighting whites.

this is probably not worth making a big deal out of.

Did you watch the video? It's not like they tapped a keg and called in some ho's and live music.

and yes, had a native American been removed so a WHTIE judge could speak to the cultural downfalls of WHITES then I don't see where the NATIVE would have much room to get too offended.

Racism? I think not.

I took it as having a tremendous amount of concern for "his" people, and being willing to let them know he cared, and that it was hurtful to see them there.

Kudos to this judge, and I'll bet he does a good share of community service things himself!

If what he said has started something that changes the lives of even one or two, gives them the motivation to work on their lives, then he succeeded.

This judge is a truth teller and to me, a fine person.

I took it as having a tremendous amount of concern for "his" people, and being willing to let them know he cared, and that it was hurtful to see them there.

Kudos to this judge, and I'll bet he does a good share of community service things himself!

If what he said has started something that changes the lives of even one or two, gives them the motivation to work on their lives, then he succeeded.

Lmao...

Kudos indeed, unless of course it was a white judge who had asked blacks to vacate the courtroom right?

Let a white judge excuse all blacks from his courtroom so he can do the same thing and the response to this story would be a whole other thing.

There are no kudos to the judge. Justice is blind ... allegedly. "His people" are the citizens of the United States. His exclusive conduct was inappropriate to his position and in fact racist.

If he wants to perform community service or express his concern for "his" people, he needs to do so on his own time in an appropriate forum.

I'd have been offended to be asked to leave the courtroom because I was White.

I'd have been offened to be asked to stay in the courtroom just because I was Black, too.

Perhaps I'm just easily offended?

I think the question you have to ask is, "WHY did he ask the white people to leave?"

My take... because black people from hussein's church and his racist rev wright on down have been spewing hate and blame whitey crap since the day of the slaves, and this judge knows that's bull shit. Had the white people stayed and heard the judge talk, it would have given them vindication that the present plight of black criminals is NOT the fault of white people.

I think the question you have to ask is, "WHY did he ask the white people to leave?"

My take... because black people from hussein's church and his racist rev wright on down have been spewing hate and blame whitey crap since the day of the slaves, and this judge knows that's bull shit. Had the white people stayed and heard the judge talk, it would have given them vindication that the present plight of black criminals is NOT the fault of white people.

Not another smear attack on Obama's pastor again, :rolleyes: hasn't Reverend Wright had enough? And he's no racist, ignore the sound bytes.

Not another smear attack on Obama's pastor again, :rolleyes: hasn't Reverend Wright had enough? And he's no racist, ignore the sound bytes.

Aaah... yes, he is. He's probably one of the biggest racists currently living in America today. No one has made that more clear than the reverend himself. Wake up.

Last edited:
Aaah... yes, he is. He's probably one of the biggest racists currently living in America today. No one has made that more clear than the reverend himself. Wake up.

*SIGH* have you heard his entire srmons from front to back in their entirety? Mr Bass actually had the chance to hear him speak in person, he's no racist and not the monster that rightwing nutters are making him out to be. When his words are viewed in their *FULL CONTEXT* one can se he isn't a racist.

is there some reason charlie bass feels the need to talk about himself in the third person???

just wondering.

and for the record, I do think wright is a racist. Anyone who said what he said ... sorry. He is. I don't attribute his statements to Obama any more than I'd attribute some of my father's comments to myself. but denying he's racist is kind of silly, IMO.

Forum List

Back