Judge Orders Lesbian Reinstated To Air Force

The "Activist Judge" your refering to was appointed by the shrub, in 2002.

i think he's being tongue in cheek.

of course the decision is a correct one. rights can't be left to majority vote.

Jillian, why don't you understand that the military as an entity is entirely separate from the civilian judiciary, except in two instances which I have documented above?
Because she's a member of the judicial oligarchy and a far left wing ideologue (redundant...I know), who also has never served.

For them, there is no perceived injustice in the world which can't be remedied by a good law suit. :rolleyes:

Bush was as liberal as LBJ.

The Confederate slaves weren't under military jurisdiction.

Progressives, including you, are still dingbat dopes.

Why did you spend 8 year defending a Liberal?
You're a fool.

How 'bout you ask any of the numerous former Hannity posters who hang out here, about how much of a defender of the Shrub and his neocon chorus line I was?

Thanks for admitting, guys, that the federal judiciary encompasses the military services.

Bush was as liberal as LBJ.

The Confederate slaves weren't under military jurisdiction.

Progressives, including you, are still dingbat dopes.

Why did you spend 8 year defending a Liberal?
You're a fool.

How 'bout you ask any of the numerous former Hannity posters who hang out here, about how much of a defender of the Shrub and his neocon chorus line I was?
Silence = approval. You never argued against Bush, and remained silent when your fellow wingnuts were praising him.

Thanks for admitting, guys, that the federal judiciary encompasses the military services.

You're an idiot. Give a single example outside of the two exceptions that I have listed where that is true.

For the love of God man, I linked you to the official Senate document which outlines this.

Are you ever honest?

Jillian, why don't you understand that the military as an entity is entirely separate from the civilian judiciary, except in two instances which I have documented above?

As a member of the military your rights are defined by the UCMJ, NOT the COTUS. I can think of a thousand instances of soldiers not having the same rights as civilians. Can you think of a single time prior to this case where a US soldier sued in federal court to keep the military from taking away their "right" and won?

Further , I have already shown where ONLY the SCOTUS has jurisdiction to review the discharge of a soldier, meaning they can't kick it down to a lower court, they must either hear it themselves or let it stand.

Further, serving in the military is not a right, it is a privilege, if it were a right, the military could not for instance require a high school diploma, so the argument that someone's right to serve is being taken away is invalid.

You don't have a right to serve. You do have a right to be treated equally

MEH WRONG ANSWER

When I was in boot camp a friendly guy named Drill Sergent Edwards hated people from Arkansas, and reminded me of that every chance he got, meanwhile people from Texas had it made with him.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has experienced similar in the military. You have exactly the rights that you are told you can have BY THE MILITARY.

Because she's a member of the judicial oligarchy and a far left wing ideologue (redundant...I know), who also has never served.

For them, there is no perceived injustice in the world which can't be remedied by a good law suit. :rolleyes:

In which branch of our military did you serve?

Oddball, Bodecea, chickened out of here about 72 hours ago.

I find his pronouncements amazing: all heat, no illumination.

Forum List

Back